News: Vivid Seats projects game to have 71% Rams fans and 29% Cowboys fans

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Yeah if they aren't factoring in the Cowboy fans in LA then their numbers are useless.

I expect there to be more Cowboys fans then Rams fans.

Even without that factor, it’d still be the most away team fans of any game this weekend. That means Cowboys fans are traveling.

And let’s be honest, L.A. is awfully nice this time of year !

TwentyOne

Reaction score

erod

Reaction score
They apparently do this analysis by projecting billing zip codes. That means this is only fans from the Dallas area and doesn’t even include all the L.A. based Cowboys’ fans.

We have a legit shot to actually have more Cowboys’ fans in the stadium than Rams fans!

Full article and other interesting tidbits here:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...s-front-and-center-injury-report-cleaning-up/

:flagwave:

What a stupid "analysis".

So everybody in LA is a Rams fan? Uh, no, they're not. There are a ton of people that live in Dallas who aren't Cowboys fans.

Was this report done by somebody's mom?

ArbynTX

Reaction score
What exactly qualifies to being a rams fan ?

It’s a very simple test:

You must answer one of the following questions correctly:

1. The Los Angeles Rams play football in what city?
2. What is the mascot for the Los Angeles Rams?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a stupid "analysis".

So everybody in LA is a Rams fan? Uh, no, they're not. There are a ton of people that live in Dallas who aren't Cowboys fans.

Was this report done by somebody's mom?

Seems like it. Stupid article, said nothing.
But where are they getting these billing zip codes from. Their own ticket sales only? Do they have ticket sales and addresses from Ticketmaster or StubHub, very doubtful. And it was based on original billing addresses and not re-sell.

All any one knows is the amount of season ticket holders the Rams have. Say only 60% of the capacity is sold to season ticket holders. Therefore it is safe to say, it will be a 60% LA crowd. They have no idea of how many tickets are sold to what fans.

I expect a lot of Cowboys fans will be there, but my guess is 35% at best. I hope it is near half. But I have my doubts.
It ism the playoffs, home team fans have more of a tendency to go to the game as opposed to a regular season game.

The ONE picture that floated around showing how many GB were at a game, a regular season game, and from when was the game too.
Hope the fans here are right, more Dallas fans. But we will see.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’ll be 65-35 In favor of Cowboys fans if not greater
no way that happens, the Rams have fans they've been great 2 yrs have the team with the best record..look even if its 60 rams -40 Cowboy fans which is closer to reality that a lot of Fans for Cowboys and will be very loud either way..ive been to both ATT and Texas Stadium where there where like 25k enemy fans and they are louder then you think because on offense we all shut up, 25k fans screaming at once is very loud..so what does that stadium hold? 85k? thats ike 34k cowboy fans all screaming at once..thats loud when an offense is trying to call plays

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will be a takeover, there are a lot more fans in LA than the Bay Area. I was at the game in Candlestick when Romo got injured and the comeback. The Dallas crowd there was at least 30-40% Dallas. I expect 50-60% for the Rams game :thumbup: