News: Vivid Seats projects game to have 71% Rams fans and 29% Cowboys fans

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Vivid Seats was predicting that the crowd would be composed of around 31% cowboys fans and 69% rams fans.

While that’s a huge attendance for a road team in the playoffs, I think it may be higher.

What’s your prediction?

I’m saying 45% cowboys fans. Home field completely negated.
Vivid must be an LA based company.

IceBowler

Reaction score
35% will work ... Something I've noticed is that road Dallas fans are significantly louder and more active than those at Jerry world. (Although the last game against the Seahags was infinitely more like a home crowd ought to sound). I suppose it has to do with road fans not getting to see the team on a regular basis if they so choose - so, they "get their money's worth!"

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
ah I thought it was the 31% from Texas zip codes, didnt read just assumed lol

I don’t know why they don’t just make you select the team you’re a fan off during checkout. Seems easy.

I think the road fans are generally more raucous and noise too.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Why was my thread merged to this news update thread??

It was a prediction thread for God sakes. Unmerge them please lol

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
35% will work ... Something I've noticed is that road Dallas fans are significantly louder and more active than those at Jerry world. (Although the last game against the Seahags was infinitely more like a home crowd ought to sound). I suppose it has to do with road fans not getting to see the team on a regular basis if they so choose - so, they "get their money's worth!"

Fans on the road bring double the intensity of home fans, especially our home fans.

I’m assuming Hollywood, and the casual LA fan will attend this event. Combine that with rabid Cowboys fans, and I bet Goff feels like he’s playing a road game.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Any support is good for the cowboys. 29 percent is actually pretty good, if there are more that'll be even better. It wont be as aloud for our offense and the defense will get a boost

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
all these are horribly inaccurate. 20% chargers fans in foxboro? they don't have 20% in home games.

The information is what it is, but their analysis is way off, I agree. Those L.A. zip codes being used to buy tickets in Foxborough are not Chargers fans. They're probably Boston based people who moved out to Los Angeles.

But if someone with a Dallas Fort Worth zip code buys a ticket to see the Rams play the Cowboys in Los Angeles, you can be rather certain they're Cowboys' fans. Supposedly the last few flights from Dallas to Los Angeles have been filled with people wearing jerseys. I saw on another thread also that Charles Haley is giving out white towels at the airport.

That stadium capacity is 90,000 and there's going to be 50,000 Cowboys fans (at least). This is going to be the first playoff game - ever(?) - with more away fans than home team fans.

mmohican29

Reaction score

Cowboys national fans are notoriously more passionate about the team than Dallas residents as a whole.

Not hooligan level, but they represent. You will see a lot of confused looks on Rams players faces if we get a lead early, and get a lot of silence out of Buck and Aikman on the matter due to the importance of the LA Rams resurrection to the NFL.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Iggles fans managed to have an impressive number of fans in LA, when they played the Rams, I can only imagine how much more Cowboys fans will take over that stadium and make it like a home away from home game for our team. If our Boys are able to gain any kind of lead or momentum over the Rams, then we'll hear them really take over that stadium! :thumbup:

Sheffielder74UK

Reaction score
This!^
I was at that game too. As well as the 2016 game at Levi stadium, Dak and Zekes rookie year. It was a home game for the Cowboys! Everywhere we went outside the stadium, to eat, wherever, Cowboys fans everywhere. Cali loves their Cowboys

I was at that game too! I thought it was more 50/50 and surprised not more as a few empty seats

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Cowboys national fans are notoriously more passionate about the team than Dallas residents as a whole.

A lot of it is due to the fact that living in enemy territory hardens and toughens you. I lived in Commanders country for 5 years and I think it made me a lot more hardcore than if I had lived in DFW my entire life.

mmohican29

Reaction score
A lot of it is due to the fact that living in enemy territory hardens and toughens you. I lived in Commanders country for 5 years and I think it made me a lot more hardcore than if I had lived in DFW my entire life.

No question. I grew up in Upstate NY surrounded by Giants, Bills, and Jets fans. Now I live in the Annapolis area where the Ravens and Skins fans dominate- but believe me the Cowboys have a huge following here as well. The Skins game seemed 40/60 split at FedEx this season (the Maher miss game)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Dwp_1sXUwAAwJi8.jpg