Von Miller: Dalton Kincaid is insane

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ray, tell me again how it means nothing that one of the best players in the league and a future first ballot hall of famer made a point to mention how awesome Kincaid is. He surely doesn't know what he's talking about.

But you know who does? Rayman70 from Cowboyszone.
Von Miller? He a scout? He play TE? He is a defensive end. I like who we drafted. BTW, Kincaid was gone when we picked. I like Kincaid and wish him well, but we landed a nice player as well at 26 in mazi. I like Schoon and hey, before we crap all over the guys we drafted, lets have a wait and see approach. Fair?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Many players make comments about guys on their team this time of year. This is Unicorn season right now, where everyone looks great in shorts and is insane.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ray seems upset. It must be killing him that one of the greats of the sport sees something special in Kincaid.

Especially when you're stuck with a ham and egger like Schoonmaker.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now Ray's lying and pretending players all over the league makes these statements every year.

Find someone calling Luke Schoonmaker insane. You won't find it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ray seems upset. It must be killing him that one of the greats of the sport sees something special in Kincaid.

Especially when you're stuck with a ham and egger like Schoonmaker.
really? I luv Von Miller. I wish we had him. Now your reachin. :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Now Ray's lying and pretending players all over the league makes these statements every year.

Find someone calling Luke Schoonmaker insane. You won't find it.
Dude let it go. Lets see what happens. We get it. U hate the new TE. Duly noted.

timb2

Reaction score
Risen, Mazi is going to clog the middle to free up the Edge Rushers. Think Tony Casillas or Russell Maryland.

Also Luke Schoonmaker with Ferguson & Hendershot is going to best TE group in the NFL. Remember DuPree,Saldi,and Cosbie were a great trio. Any of them could start for other teams.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
But we got the 15th highest rated TE in the draft in the 2nd round. Thats better than Kincaid, I heard it here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Von Miller? He a scout? He play TE? He is a defensive end. I like who we drafted. BTW, Kincaid was gone when we picked. I like Kincaid and wish him well, but we landed a nice player as well at 26 in mazi. I like Schoon and hey, before we crap all over the guys we drafted, lets have a wait and see approach. Fair?
When since FAIR has ever applied on here? Nothing is equal, EVER.

Our own fans slobber on all other teams, moves and players. But crap on their own team.

You know how it goes. Well most of us crap on them when needed. But this is not one of those times. :laugh:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
15th?
Don't think so.
Yeah, he was always part of 6-7 top names. One of those guys I have my doubt about (Tucker Kraft) because he played at a lower level at South Dakota St. Then Washington was red flagged because of both knees. I wonder if Luke Musgrave was a red flag player as well.

rambo2

Reaction score
Brenton Strange from Penn State also went at pick 61. The draft went well for Dallas getting Mazzi Smith and Schoonmaker.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Who with any knowledge of NFL football wouldn't like Mazi Smith? Do I like Mazi? Hell yes! He is going to clog the middle just like that corn cob stuck up your ***.
Rambo just dropped a bomb!

:lmao2:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
u mean Mazi. We never thought about TE at 26. The Dallas radio cult along with bspn was talkin TE at 26. Logical fans knew that was a lie.It never made sense. We have Ferguson and he will shine.
:laugh: Yet they immediately reached for a TE in the 2nd round.

It wasn't a lie, and Buffalo new exactly what the transparent Joneses were up to.