Von Miller: Dalton Kincaid is insane

Rayman70

Reaction score
:laugh: Yet they immediately reached for a TE in the 2nd round.

It wasn't a lie, and Buffalo new exactly what the transparent Joneses were up to.
it all depends who u trust and I aint saying I trust Jerrah. I do trust McClay, DQ and what Micah tweeted 3 hours before the draft to DQ about Mazi being the target. DQ agreed. Thats a fact.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Risen, Mazi is going to clog the middle to free up the Edge Rushers. Think Tony Casillas or Russell Maryland.

Also Luke Schoonmaker with Ferguson & Hendershot is going to best TE group in the NFL. Remember DuPree,Saldi,and Cosbie were a great trio. Any of them could start for other teams.

yet many here want us to believe Luke cant play at a high level...nevermind the film that says otherwise time and time again. Its the media narrative, I guess.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
it all depends who u trust and I aint saying I trust Jerrah. I do trust McClay, DQ and what Micah tweeted 3 hours before the draft to DQ about Mazi being the target. DQ agreed. Thats a fact.
The made for TV video they released didn't even show Mazi as being the clear cut choice.

Nothing that comes out of the organization should ever be trusted with Jones running the show.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Yeah. The only comments that matter are the positive things said about the Cowboys draft picks. Other teams don’t even know how to draft.
Exactly. I mean I’ve never read a comment here about pumping any sunshine and if I have I’m sure it was well received.

rambo2

Reaction score
The made for TV video they released didn't even show Mazi as being the clear cut choice.

Nothing that comes out of the organization should ever be trusted with Jones running the show.
Mazi is a great fit in the Dallas defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Dalton Kincaid has reportedly gotten off to a “strong start” in Buffalo.

Kincaid reportedly “impressed” several teammates including Josh Allen and Dawson Knox.

Von Miller even said this, unprompted, after a minicamp practice.

“This Dalton Kincaid kid is insane.”

And Von Miller has played against some of the best TE’s to ever play the game.

The Bills may end up having the BEST TE room in the NFL next season.

-

And we're stuck with Fat Mazi.

Risen loves all teams EXCEPT the Cowboys.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Now Ray's lying and pretending players all over the league makes these statements every year.

Find someone calling Luke Schoonmaker insane. You won't find it.
Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore stated that rookie WR Jalen Tolbert is “awesome” and that “he’s going to be a really good addition” to the team. (Sports Illustrated)

You can't stop looking like a fool huh?

reddyuta

Reaction score
why stress over this? it appears we wouldnt have drafted him anyway even if the Bills didnt move up.If he becomes a pro bowler then atleast we didnt pass on him .

Pass2Run

Reaction score
TN just hates defensive tackles.

DFWJC

Reaction score
1st two rounds
Bills got TE Dalton Kincaid and OG OCyrus Torrence
Cowboys got DT Mazi Smith and TE Luke Shoonmaker

:popcorn:
time will tell

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
u mean Mazi. We never thought about TE at 26. The Dallas radio cult along with bspn was talkin TE at 26. Logical fans knew that was a lie.It never made sense. We have Ferguson and he will shine.
How do you know this?

Hardline

Reaction score
I have no problem the Cowboys took Mazi ,He was badly needed but it would've been pure stupidity to pass up Kincaid if he was on the board. Moot point now. We got our trash can full of dirt going to be clogging up 3 lanes. My disappointment was taking Schoonmaker over O'Cyrus Torrance.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well as Parcells would say lets hold off on the annoiting oil just yet. I meand Rico Gathers looked good in shorts and a T-shirt and I don't think he is in the NFL any more. I would have loved to have Kincaid but it wasn't in the cards. We will see what happens.