Von Miller: Dalton Kincaid is insane

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My disappointment was taking Schoonmaker over O'Cyrus Torrance.
I can understand that. At first I wasn't sure what was going on. But after the draft when news started coming out about Torrance, I'm glad he wasn't even in the discussion at 28.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm already Ruing.

I bet Jalen Moreno Cropper makes us all forget about Kincaid. I don't think Schoonmaker will be that bad either

I think it was a solid pick, like Dalton Schultz was a solid pick. Simple rotation move.

He's not elite, but near enough to the cusp for a winning team.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I can understand that. At first I wasn't sure what was going on. But after the draft when news started coming out about Torrance, I'm glad he wasn't even in the discussion at 28.
He certainly makes your team better, but you had a bigger improvement gap at the position we drafted, and a player who fit that gap.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It was widely reported after the draft the Cowboys didn't have any interest at TE. There are many articles and interviews all saying this.
The Cowboys could have valued LaPorta and Kincaid as one tier of receiving TEs and guys like Mayer and Schoonmaker as more traditional TEs on a second tier. That would be consistent with what Todd Archer reported.

It’s clear they valued Mazi and the OL (Bergeron) as higher rated prospects on their board than any of the available TEs, so when both of those guys were available at #26, TE was no longer a consideration. They went with the highest rated prospect at a position of need…Mazi.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
A player that seems like a perfect fit.
I believe in Smith against the run; if he can improve his pass rush, I'm so-called all-in on him. I will say, I overlooked him, but partially because of his lack of production and the fact I'm honestly unfamiliar with Michigan's team/scheme. I don't follow college football, quite honestly. Not enough time. But I do like to spend my football time looking at college players, sometimes, for the NFL.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I believe in Smith against the run; if he can improve his pass rush, I'm so-called all-in on him. I will say, I overlooked him, but partially because of his lack of production and the fact I'm honestly unfamiliar with Michigan's team/scheme. I don't follow college football, quite honestly. Not enough time. But I do like to spend my football time looking at college players, sometimes, for the NFL.
It didn't help that Mazi never worked out at the combine or pro day. All that was out there was that freak's list from when he was 310.

kskboys

Reaction score
And D still wins super bowls. And we desperately needed a monster on D.

Mannix

Reaction score
u mean Mazi. We never thought about TE at 26. The Dallas radio cult along with bspn was talkin TE at 26. Logical fans knew that was a lie.It never made sense. We have Ferguson and he will shine.
BS…did you see the draft room when he was taken??? Booger and Chuckles once again could not keep their mouths shut pre-draft and got snookered AGAIN…they learned NOTHING when they had Dallas Goedert stolen from them several years back. They blew it!!!

PackersNation

Reaction score
Luke Musgrave and Tucker Kraft. I for sure like Musgrave more than Kincaid. I can't wait to see Tucker Kraft at camp. He looked good as Bakhtiari's partner in the Beer Olympics.

These two rookie TE's look like players so far, but I will wait until the pads go on to start fitting them for gold jackets like Von Miller is doing.;)

Everyone please keep sleeping on the Packers roster. I love it!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Luke Musgrave and Tucker Kraft. I for sure like Musgrave more than Kincaid. I can't wait to see Tucker Kraft at camp. He looked good as Bakhtiari's partner in the Beer Olympics.

These two rookie TE's look like players so far, but I will wait until the pads go on to start fitting them for gold jackets like Von Miller is doing.;)

Everyone please keep sleeping on the Packers roster. I love it!
Packers roster? That's hilarious, bro.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Packers roster? That's hilarious, bro.
You know what is actually hilarious? The Packers beating down your precious Cowboys 9 times in the last 10 meetings.

If you are going to claim Aaron Rodgers won all those games alone, be my guest in embarrassing yourself.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
BS…did you see the draft room when he was taken??? Booger and Chuckles once again could not keep their mouths shut pre-draft and got snookered AGAIN…they learned NOTHING when they had Dallas Goedert stolen from them several years back. They blew it!!!
The Cowboys were not interested in Goedert in that draft. That was debunked as soon as the eagles claimed they jumped ahead of the Cowboys.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Dalton Kincaid has reportedly gotten off to a “strong start” in Buffalo.

Kincaid reportedly “impressed” several teammates including Josh Allen and Dawson Knox.

Von Miller even said this, unprompted, after a minicamp practice.

“This Dalton Kincaid kid is insane.”

And Von Miller has played against some of the best TE’s to ever play the game.

The Bills may end up having the BEST TE room in the NFL next season.

-

And we're stuck with Fat Mazi.

And you . . . no offense but given the choice . . . i choose Mazi over Risen . . . Hot Air is cheap

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
And in other news the new starting QB of the Pack looks great as well....there should be no off season in footbal in order to avoid all these meaningless articles that get written

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I'm already Ruing.

I bet Jalen Moreno Cropper makes us all forget about Kincaid. I don't think Schoonmaker will be that bad either

I think it was a solid pick, like Dalton Schultz was a solid pick. Simple rotation move.

He's not elite, but near enough to the cusp for a winning team.
Schultz was a good pick at 137 (4th round comp). He'd be a crappy pick at 58.

Schoonmaker is basically the same player. Only reason he went at 58 is because this was a poor draft overall.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Someone's jelly.

Enjoy your Schoonmaker.
Come on Risen , you would have had a meltdown if we chose a TE in the 1st , almost Like a CB, LOL.

we don’t see eye to eye on some things but I thought we both like the trenches .

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Schultz was a good pick at 137 (4th round comp). He'd be a crappy pick at 58.

Schoonmaker is basically the same player. Only reason he went at 58 is because this was a poor draft overall.
Schoon is the same player at Schultz???

How so? Because he isn't. He walks in a better blocker and his receiving skills are similar.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We already know A) the Cowboys didn't want Goedert and B) the Cowboys didn't want a TE at 28.