Von Miller: Dalton Kincaid is insane

PackersNation

Reaction score
And in other news the new starting QB of the Pack looks great as well....there should be no off season in footbal in order to avoid all these meaningless articles that get written
Some of you are not prepared for Jordan Love to be better than Dak. Heads may explode.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Schoon is the same player at Schultz???

How so? Because he isn't. He walks in a better blocker and his receiving skills are similar.
Good job leaving out the word "basically"

Same receiver, slightly better blocker. That's basically the same player. They're the same in the way that they'll stress defenses.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Trolling, or fact based opinion? There is no date to suggest you are right
I don't want to derail the thread further, I was merely responding to the fact that you and some other Cowboys fans appear as panicked as Bears fans who are not ready for J-Love to have a better career than Justin Fields. Stay tuned..

Getting back on topic:

As I said earlier in this thread, I also like the 2 TEs the Packers drafted. Luke Musgrave has more upside than Kincaid IMO. I also feel Tucker Kraft has a chance to contribute right away.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I don't want to derail the thread further, I was merely responding to the fact that you and some other Cowboys fans appear as panicked as Bears fans who are not ready for J-Love to have a better career than Justin Fields. Stay tuned..

Getting back on topic:

As I said earlier in this thread, I also like the 2 TEs the Packers drafted. Luke Musgrave has more upside than Kincaid IMO. I also feel Tucker Kraft has a chance to contribute right away.
No need to derail, but you are simply talking as a fan which is great. Not a Pack fan but sick of Rodgers, and you guys should have moved on from him 2 years ago. I would, however, temper your expectations and excitement just a wee bit. Why would a Cowboy fan panic about J.Love exactly? lol. Come back at the end of the year to compare Justin and Jordan......right now the comparison isn't even worth a further discussion so let's put that to bed

PackersNation

Reaction score
No need to derail, but you are simply talking as a fan which is great. Not a Pack fan but sick of Rodgers, and you guys should have moved on from him 2 years ago. I would, however, temper your expectations and excitement just a wee bit. Why would a Cowboy fan panic about J.Love exactly? lol. Come back at the end of the year to compare Justin and Jordan......right now the comparison isn't even worth a further discussion so let's put that to bed
I was responding to your earlier post saying: "the Packers QB looks great as well."
And then me saying that Cowboys fans aren't ready for J-Love to be better than Dak.
We already know Bears fans are panicked that J-Love will have a better career than Justin Fields.

Yes, I feel J-Love will have a better career than both Dak Prescott and Justin Fields.

Again, stay tuned...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We already know Bears fans are panicked that J-Love will have a better career than Justin Fields.
We do? Because everything I've read said Fields is ready to take off and there are still questions about Love.

Will be very interesting to watch them battle the next few years.

PackersNation

Reaction score
We do? Because everything I've read said Fields is ready to take off and there are still questions about Love.

Will be very interesting to watch them battle the next few years.
So, Fields who has looked like crap for 2 years is now magically going to become a great QB? And there are no question marks? Not sure what you "read" but obviously it's BS.

J-Love has the better roster, the better coaching staff, and is in a much better position to succeed.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So, Fields who has looked like crap for 2 years is now magically going to become a great QB? And there are no question marks? Not sure what you "read" but obviously it's BS.

J-Love has the better roster, the better coaching staff, and is in a much better position to succeed.
did you watch him play Fiootball last year? Especiallky on a horriblky run team, literally carrying the entire O on his own. No QB would thrive on that type of team, and if they are able to build around him he will be great....that is, if he doesn't get killed before hand. Nothing, and I mean nothing is known about Love, and you don't seem able to put your fandom aside to see this....that being said, Pack fans are true fans, so I see where you are coming from

PackersNation

Reaction score
Who said anything about him becoming a great QB?
Because everything I've read said Fields is ready to take off and there are still questions about Love.
What does "Fields is ready to take off" mean?

We have seen Fields for 2 years, we know pretty much what he is, and it's not great. He is going to suddenly "take off" and be a good QB now? He better be good this season or the Bears are going to be looking for a new QB. It's do or die for Justin this season. No more excuses about how it's everyone elses fault but Justin's.

J-Love is going into his first season starting and everyone outside of Wisconsin is claiming he has shown nothing to anyone. Well, the coaching staff and front office has seen enough to have full confidence in him and be "excited" about what he can do. I take their opinions over anyone here.

I've been excited since the first time I saw Jordan throw a football live at training camp. Absolute cannon arm.

Looking forward to seeing J-Love at practice at camp starting on the 26th. Because I have heard the development over the last year under Tom Clements has been mind blowing. Again, Tom Clements is who Aaron Rodgers credits for making Aaron the QB he became. Tom developed Aaron when he was a young QB.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We have seen Fields for 2 years, we know pretty much what he is, and it's not great. He is going to suddenly "take off" and be a good QB now? He better be good this season or the Bears are going to be looking for a new QB.
I've seen several people predict the Bears make a run at the playoffs. Based on the huge overturn of their roster they have really upgraded their roster. Fields has the best set of weapons yet. Dismissing them is a big mistake.

PackersNation

Reaction score
I've seen several people predict the Bears make a run at the playoffs. Based on the huge overturn of their roster they have really upgraded their roster. Fields has the best set of weapons yet. Dismissing them is a big mistake.
I'm not "dismissing" the Bears. The Pack respects all their opponents, but fears none of them.

I don't really pay attention to what other people "predict."

The Pack will see the Bears and Justin Fields week 1 in Chicago. We can revisit these predictions about the Bears making runs after Green Bay leaves Chicago on Sept. 10th.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Pack will see the Bears and Justin Fields week 1 in Chicago. We can revisit these predictions about the Bears making runs after Green Bay leaves Chicago on Sept. 10th.
That would be very premature analysis no matter which team wins or loses. For example, the Cowboys have lost game one each of the last two years but ended the season at 12-5.

PackersNation

Reaction score
That would be very premature analysis no matter which team wins or loses. For example, the Cowboys have lost game one each of the last two years but ended the season at 12-5.
Ok, at what point of the season would you feel comfortable about admitting your prediction of Justin Fields "taking off" and the Bears "making a run" as being wrong? We can wait until the last week of the season if you would like. Doesn't mean the predictions won't be proven wrong before then.

I don't care if you personally feel it's "premature" to say the Bears suck. And I don't care if you say the pounding the Packers give the Bears in week 1 is meaningless.

Go listen to the song: "The Bears Still Suck." Perhaps it will put you in a better and more realistic frame of mind.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score

We have seen Fields for 2 years, we know pretty much what he is, and it's not great. He is going to suddenly "take off" and be a good QB now? He better be good this season or the Bears are going to be looking for a new QB. It's do or die for Justin this season. No more excuses about how it's everyone elses fault but Justin's.

J-Love is going into his first season starting and everyone outside of Wisconsin is claiming he has shown nothing to anyone. Well, the coaching staff and front office has seen enough to have full confidence in him and be "excited" about what he can do. I take their opinions over anyone here.

I've been excited since the first time I saw Jordan throw a football live at training camp. Absolute cannon arm.

Looking forward to seeing J-Love at practice at camp starting on the 26th. Because I have heard the development over the last year under Tom Clements has been mind blowing. Again, Tom Clements is who Aaron Rodgers credits for making Aaron the QB he became. Tom developed Aaron when he was a young QB.
Dude, are you listening to the front office say the right things when it comes to why they signed him? You are a typical Sports fan who just wants to hear what they want to hear. Did you expect their front office to say "We have no faith in Jordan, but let's see him prove us wrong?". Look at his contract details? If they had full faith they would have signed him to a long term deal, not the one they did. The only reason they signed him to the 1 year extension is because it cost them less guaranteed money then if they just exercised his 5th year option. Come on now....he is on a wait and see tryout now and rest assured they won't have patience if they don't see out of him what they want

PackersNation

Reaction score
If they had full faith they would have signed him to a long term deal.
Is this your first day following the NFL?

You don't sign a player to a long term deal BEFORE his first season starting. You attempting to imply that means they have little confidence in him shows how ignorant you actually are, and it's frighteningly ignorant.

Please quit while you are behind. I don't have time to watch Cowboys fans embarrass themselves further.

It's been real..thanks for the laughs. Good luck this season Cowboys fans!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Love looked pretty darn good in the one game he played last year. I'd be fine with giving him the keys.

Fields is interesting. The dirty little secret is that QBs actually develop pretty fast. You can tell if a guy's going to cut it or not by the end of year 2. Sure, there will be a Carson Wentz who falls apart after that, or a Geno Smith who goes from being slugged by his own teammate to winning Comeback Player of the Year. But usually, time after year 2 just gives you a slightly better version of the QB you already had.

In year 2, Fields threw a football horribly and rushed like a beast. He's going to be some version of that going forward. Can you build a Lamar type offense out of that?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Is this your first day following the NFL?

You don't sign a player to a long term deal BEFORE his first season starting. You attempting to imply that means they have little confidence in him shows how ignorant you actually are, and it's frighteningly ignorant.

Please quit while you are behind. I don't have time to watch Cowboys fans embarrass themselves further.

It's been real..thanks for the laughs. Good luck this season Cowboys fans!
hopefully my reality check was enough to show you the door bro. He has come off of his first contract, and on his club option for year 5. For you to even suggest or think they are fully confident with him without seeing him play is more ignorant than any comment I have read, anywhere.

Why were you even on this forum exactly? Were you looking for an endorsement of your QB? I for one am/was sick and tired of the AR idolism and it's been time to move on from him, but it's way early to annoint. For your sake and the fans hope your fandom proves correct.