Von Miller traded to Rams

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The thing is our draft picks are more valuable than other teams because we draft so well all of the time.

For all your bickerings Risen , the team has been drafting well and our picks have been contributing, especially this season . depth and talent allows the team to overcome injuries and keep the fight alive to go in to playoffs.

dckid

Reaction score
How do they find the cap?
It's never about the salary cap. Teams have been doing it for years. How many years were the Saints supposed to be in salary cap hell? Every year they are able to get out.
The Rams are all in, don't have no other way of describing it. I think Miller will be better on the Rams than he was on the Broncos, just because there is better talent.
He has been injury prone the last couple of years, but its better for him as a player. Chance to win a SB, great talent around him. Broncos know they are a few years away.
It will be sweet when we beat them in the championship game.. LOL

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
What your seeing from us right now is 3 fold ; one we have cap issues based on previous years when we tried to kick the can down the road by redoing contracts over the years to add players to teams who never really had a true chance & by drafting well and having to sign our own players and then having close to or the highest paid WR, QB, & RB.

Because of those things are hands really tied right now when we have a team that CAN actually make some noise. It sucks but it is what is and I’d be really shocked we do anything especially when Stephen and jerry look at the returning players like DLAW as in season additions.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
When Rams veterans get old....that team is going to be a mess. Good for them though. If you got the cap space to do it you bring in Von Miller. Good for us we don't get to see him Sunday lol. But then again I honestly don't know how good 2021 Von Miller is if I'm being honest.

He's still pretty good, but definitely not the player he was in his prime years. Broncos were likely to move on from the 32 year old this off-season so makes sense getting something in return.

starfan1

Reaction score
Ill have to look and see statwise where he stacks up but i think this is a player living off the past. Now maybe going to LA he gets revitalized but Im no longer impressed by him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
but in the playoffs we will..they will be the faves all playoffs with that roister and possibly homefield.

I would not bank on that. I like Von Miller but I don't think this 1 move all of a sudden makes the Rams favorites. Rams will also have to figure out what they will do after the season since he is a FA at the end of this year.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Sorry...

But I still fear GB over the Rams.

Dallas' offense can beat anybody, as long as Dak has the time to throw the ball. If we lose, it won't be because of our offense not performing. Unless of course there are key injuries.

We would lose because the other team's QB beat us. Matthew Stafford? I don't think so. Aaron Rodgers? In his own words...until we beat him, he still owns us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What your seeing from us right now is 3 fold ; one we have cap issues based on previous years when we tried to kick the can down the road by redoing contracts over the years to add players to teams who never really had a true chance & by drafting well and having to sign our own players and then having close to or the highest paid WR, QB, & RB.

Because of those things are hands really tied right now when we have a team that CAN actually make some noise. It sucks but it is what is and I’d be really shocked we do anything especially when Stephen and jerry look at the returning players like DLAW as in season additions.
they have bigger cap issues then us..period that not it its zero fold..its just a very nice trade and frankly has zero to do with us..

we won game with backup qn TS out and steel at RT with 2 Tos and many penalties..we have a great team and only need to worry about us..

id like to see how the rams play with their backup qb and missing the LT on the road with team that wanted it badly and lost..