Von Miller traded to Rams

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
100 bucks says we didn't even know about it.
I would be surprised....but not sure if he is a pure 3-4 OLB or could he play 4-3...I would think he can do either...he couldn't be worse than Jaylon and we need the help. his pass rush alone would be worth it to complement Gregory and when Lawrence is back, it would just be great.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
the exact player i was hoping we could trade for

so sick of this FO sitting on their ***

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
they have bigger cap issues then us..period that not it its zero fold..its just a very nice trade and frankly has zero to do with us..

we won game with backup qn TS out and steel at RT with 2 Tos and many penalties..we have a great team and only need to worry about us..

id like to see how the rams play with their backup qb and missing the LT on the road with team that wanted it badly and lost..

right but it’s not the cap issues that’s the problem....money in the nfl can be manipulated. The cowboys have made a conscious decision not to keep kicking things down the road to go all in now or mortgage serious draft capital in the coming years for today. The cowboys can say screw it and do some moves just like the rams but they have made a philosophical shift away from that over the years and don’t want to by choice.

it’s just different approaches and tbh we’ve made come all in moves in the past but with the wrong rosters and players. The rams are just more calculated with who they do it on etc and more willing to take those risks today.

JustChip

Reaction score
Man haha every time they make a move I say well that’s it now they are backed into a corner with this squad now moving forward and they make ANOTHER move. It beats me.

they are just maxing the hell out of the credit card I guess and ain’t worrying about the bill that’s coming due eventually
Yep. As Rahm Emanuel said, eventually we’ll all be dead.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No long term plan for the Rams. It’s win now and we’ll figure out the next couple seasons

Worth it if you can get to the big dance every 4 to 5 years

I mean that was suppose to be the Ramsey deal. Then that was suppose to be the Stafford deal...they are saying it after all these moves....I mean it could work. I've just never seen nothing like this. I think the issue is the Rams are flawed even with these moves.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
We've seen how these "dream teams" work out in the NFL. Remember that one season when the Eagles were just loaded with big names at every position? Didn't end well.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
“Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Broncos are paying $9 million of Miler’s remaining $9.7 million salary.”

They also don’t have to pay him anything.

Nice of the Broncos but me personally see more value in a 2nd & 3rd round draft pick for 4 years than Miller for 10 games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
“Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Broncos are paying $9 million of Miler’s remaining $9.7 million salary.”

They also don’t have to pay him anything.
The salary isn't the issue. I mean the draft picks aren't for them but like I said the Cowboys tend to be able to draft well and trading both 2nd and 3rd picks put you in a hole. The minute we signed Dak to that contract draft picks became a premium because you get cheap talent for 4 years. Rams don't care about picks so I get why they are doing it. Bronco's made out nice I mean you were going to cut him and got a 2nd and 3rd rounder for him? Man.