Von Miller traded to Rams

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I am going to be in Lambeau with my grandson for the Rams game after Thanksgiving. I thought at the time I scheduled it thsi past summer it would be an epic game. Now I am thinking it may be the game of the regular season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's still pretty good, but definitely not the player he was in his prime years. Broncos were likely to move on from the 32 year old this off-season so makes sense getting something in return.
I was hoping they'd let him go this offseason and we'd look at him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would not bank on that. I like Von Miller but I don't think this 1 move all of a sudden makes the Rams favorites. Rams will also have to figure out what they will do after the season since he is a FA at the end of this year.
Rams are still a dangerous team in the playoffs..

Im putting them 1 as of now..

Rams
Cowboys
Packers
Bucs
Cards
hard to pick the 6th in at this point..

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Wow gotta love teams with an all in approach when it is legit. Gillmore would have looked great in Silver N Blue. Maybe they can purge the donkeys for first right of refusal for top undrafted free agent after the draft next year and snag Fuller.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
As lojgvas

Rams
Cowboys
Packers
Bucs
Cards

I like that order...but again I'm more worried about GB and TB, because of Rodgers and Brady.

Hasn't everybody heard? It's a QB league, especially in the post season. You so far as touch Brady or Rodgers in a meaningful game in January and you're getting flagged. How has Stafford done in January?

noletime95

Reaction score
This is a kick in the balls. Hopefully this prompts Dallas to find a legit DT and maybe LB depth

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Rams
Cowboys
Packers
Bucs
Cards
Interesting thing about all of those teams is none of them are defensive juggernauts. The team with the best chance is going to be the defense who peaks is the best by years end....