Wade Phillips and Byran Stewart

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Windward and Fortdick, :bow: to you. That was smart alec dialog at its absolute finest.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Doomsday;2196761 said:
Im not in the doom and gloom group but I dont think you can continue to ignore the mental mistakes and stupid penalties.

I am concerned about the penalties thus far...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2196774 said:
Windward and Fortdick, :bow: to you. That was smart alec dialog at its absolute finest.

What, they weren't serious??!?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
zrinkill;2196764 said:
If it continues in the "dress rehearsal" game I will get concerned.

These 2 games have been overblown practices.

Jason Garrett's smile when asked about the game plan is all I need to see.

Im not referring to the game plan or the other stuff but the illegal formations, personal fouls etc.. are a concearn to me.

peck-sicilyisland

Reaction score
The preseason gives you an indication of what type of back ups you have.I would not read alot into it.Since they are loaded with vets.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196456 said:
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.can these two guys put a dominating defense on the field ever? even with better talent in the secondary. i still see our CB's ten yards off the recievers.this defensive looks no better than it did last year.dont give me this crap about it's just preseason and we were vanella. it's preseason for everybody, and everybody is vanella. im worried about this team. thats two weeks in a row it's been dominated.
:hammer:

silverbear

Reaction score
redskins1;2196956 said:

Man, that Jason Campbell really looked SHARP last night... I was especially impressed with his 2.8 yards per attempt average... he's clearly grasping Zorn's new offense...

And what exceptional production you're getting out of your three second round draft picks; in three games, they've combined for six catches for 45 yards, zero TDs... all of them by Fred Davis... I'm quite impressed...

Takes a special kind of stupid to come trolling when your team should have gotten beat by a team that went 4-12 last year... did y'all give Nugent a game ball, or the WR who dropped that pass in the end zone??

:D

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2197013 said:
Man, that Jason Campbell really looked SHARP last night... I was especially impressed with his 2.8 yards per attempt average... he's clearly grasping Zorn's new offense...

And what exceptional production you're getting out of your three second round draft picks; in three games, they've combined for six catches for 45 yards, zero TDs... all of them by Fred Davis... I'm quite impressed...

Takes a special kind of stupid to come trolling when your team should have gotten beat by a team that went 4-12 last year... did y'all give Nugent a game ball, or the WR who dropped that pass in the end zone??

:D
Are you kidding? both D.thomas and Malcome Kelly are hurt. hard to make catches when you are not on the field.your post is out of line. i dont like the Commanders, but be fair.the fact is the skins have look better than us so far this preseason. but i do think when the real games start,we are the better team.

Mansta54

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2197157 said:
Are you kidding? both D.thomas and Malcome Kelly are hurt. hard to make catches when you are not on the field.your post is out of line. i dont like the Commanders, but be fair.the fact is the skins have look better than us so far this preseason. but i do think when the real games start,we are the better team.

You're not US or WE, you're THEM and it's extremely clear and obvious...

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2197187 said:
You're not US or WE, you're THEM and it's extremely clear and obvious...
Im a cowboys fan of 40 years. and i dont have to prove it to you.and im just not a blind sheep like you. it's that simple.

jman

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.

So what you are saying is that Denver's win means as much as the Cowboys loss; right?

And that's not much at all since neither team was "really" trying. Thought so.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
jman;2197200 said:
So what you are saying is that Denver's win means as much as the Cowboys loss; right?

And that's not much at all since neither team was "really" trying. Thought so.
No what im saying is both teams played vanella. and they still kick our butts.WHY?

jman

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2197214 said:
No what im saying is both teams played vanella. and they still kick our butts.WHY?

Because it is a silly preseason game and that's all. There doesn't need to be a why? It's preseason...that it, that's all. Not that complicated.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2197214 said:
I take a stab at this one too. Home field advantage, post nasal drip, elevation, deceleration, bad hair, we need a pair, we didn't nap, they did, banana peels on our side of the field caused us to slip, Wile E. Coyote game plan included bombs and they weren't delivered on time from ACME, and we should have drafted ______________ instead of _____________. (Fill in the blanks.)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2197157 said:
Wait a minute... now you're making excuses for the Skins??

If you weren't transparent before, now there is no doubt.