****** Wade! WHY??? Again...

Reaction score
Giving veterans a day off before what is the biggest game of the year so far to this point (granted that will be said for the next four, but I digress)...WHY?!?

This is the same stuff that bit this team last year and at the beginning of this year. This camp cupcake crap!!! We have not played this team in FOUR YEARS! DO YOU THINK MAYBE THE LINE NEEDS SOME QUALITY REPS instead of letting Adams, Colombo, and others rest.

THEY HAD 3 EXTRA DAYS TO REST!!! DAMN!!!...arghhhh...this guy...
:bang2:

Reaction score
theogt;2461220 said:
That wouldn't be the only thing.

i'm sorry...i shouldn't yell. i should be happy that we have a coach that makes everyone fell good about themselves...you are right...

of course i am also sorry i was out of town and did not read this story until today...i deserve lashings...40 or 50 i think would suffice.

Reaction score
superpunk;2461239 said:
Ban imo.

It's run it's course.

wow for someone who doesn't like me you sure read every post i put up...and comment on each one...

funny...i usually ignore you...:D

CoCo

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461217 said:
Giving veterans a day off before what is the biggest game of the year so far to this point (granted that will be said for the next four, but I digress)...WHY?!?

This is the same stuff that bit this team last year and at the beginning of this year. This camp cupcake crap!!! We have not played this team in FOUR YEARS! DO YOU THINK MAYBE THE LINE NEEDS SOME QUALITY REPS instead of letting Adams, Colombo, and others rest.

THEY HAD 3 EXTRA DAYS TO REST!!! DAMN!!!...arghhhh...this guy...
:bang2:

This is the same nonsense Wade pulled during the bye week and we know how that blew up on us in Washington... NOT.

Reaction score
CoCo;2461250 said:
This is the same nonsense Wade pulled during the bye week and we know how that blew up on us in Washington... NOT.

sure and we don't realy play washington as often as pittscburgh do we?

superpunk

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you want me to post a gif of a monkey mouth-raping a bullfrog.