****** Wade! WHY??? Again...

dallas_112678

Reaction score
superpunk;2461253 said:
Raise your hand if you want me to post a gif of a monkey mouth-raping a bullfrog.

Well atleast we now know what you have on your computer.

CoCo

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461252 said:
sure and we don't realy play washington as often as pittscburgh do we?

I'll confess I didn't take that into account. :huh:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461251 said:
oh those who love 8-8 years...i love you all..let's sing and join hands
How did December's fair under General Parcells? He ran physical tough practices, but he faired no better. The man wants our veteran players fresh for the strecth run. The media wants military style practices run, for what? Andy Reid gives his veteran players off time as well. Don't get caught in the media nitpicking. If we win sunday none of this media nonsense will matter.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461217 said:
Giving veterans a day off before what is the biggest game of the year so far to this point (granted that will be said for the next four, but I digress)...WHY?!?

This is the same stuff that bit this team last year and at the beginning of this year. This camp cupcake crap!!! We have not played this team in FOUR YEARS! DO YOU THINK MAYBE THE LINE NEEDS SOME QUALITY REPS instead of letting Adams, Colombo, and others rest.

THEY HAD 3 EXTRA DAYS TO REST!!! DAMN!!!...arghhhh...this guy...
:bang2:

We were pretty damn good at the beginning of this year.

CoCo

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461272 said:
understood...sadly i don' think wade did either

someone's sarcasm detector is on the fritz...

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2461270 said:
How did December's fair under General Parcells? He ran physical tough practices, but he faired no better. The man wants our veteran players fresh for the strecth run. The media wants military style practices run, for what? Andy Reid gives his veteran players off time as well. Don't get caught in the media nitpicking. If we win sunday none of this media nonsense will matter.

We played .500 under General Parcells period. Let's put it this way...how have the teams that General Coughlin has had done? he let up last year in that meaningless game against NE didn't he? Rested everyone...gave them vacation time to go to Cabo...oh no, wait he didn't...

Andy Reid...really? You are going to follow Andy Reid's example...oh wait he has six, seven, eight SB rings to show how effective he has been...and he might miss the playoffs for the third year in a row..? Yeah...good examples.

Reaction score
CoCo;2461275 said:
someone's sarcasm detector is on the fritz...

yeah it got messed up in this pile of apologist for mediocrity...ahhh, the days of dave campo...i remember them so well. Let's not push anyone anymore...

let me guess...you are one who belives that in a kid's game that they should keep score and everyone should get a shiny little trophy aren't you?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461285 said:
just another to add to the pile...i bet you worry about your fantasy team a bunch don't you?

http://i58.***BLOCKED***/albums/g273/air0208/stop_posting.jpg

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
It's a leadership tactic that is way overused. For example when I was NCOIC of TODO at my last base I rewarded the guys by giving them time off when they did their work. Worked out great...we were always a few months ahead of schedule on a program that was always behind and won all kinds of awards and stuff. Now that I'm working in a new program with a bunch of boneheads who would take advantage of a blind lady looking for dropped money I have to bring the hammer down on them. Maybe once they are whipped into shape I can try to reward them again but not until I'm convinced they are worth rewarding.

So I understand what Wade is trying to do, but this tactic just doesn't seem to be working. This team needs more fire in them and more desire. I think they do now though simply because their record is a big piece of humble pie and they seem to be coming around. I'm seeing more leadership on the field from Romo and always good leadership from TO. This team has the talent and the problem was they knew what talent they had and took all the other teams for granted not realizing that they couldn't rely on just what was on paper. I think we'll be fine...at least I hope so. Only time will tell.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2461285 said:
just another to add to the pile...i bet you worry about your fantasy team a bunch don't you?

You are such a forum bully. :mad:

bigE79

Reaction score
Trueboysfan;2461296 said:
It's a leadership tactic that is way overused. For example when I was NCOIC of TODO at my last base I rewarded the guys by giving them time off when they did their work. Worked out great...we were always a few months ahead of schedule on a program that was always behind and won all kinds of awards and stuff. Now that I'm working in a new program with a bunch of boneheads who would take advantage of a blind lady looking for dropped money I have to bring the hammer down on them. Maybe once they are whipped into shape I can try to reward them again but not until I'm convinced they are worth rewarding.

So I understand what Wade is trying to do, but this tactic just doesn't seem to be working. This team needs more fire in them and more desire. I think they do now though simply because their record is a big piece of humble pie and they seem to be coming around. I'm seeing more leadership on the field from Romo and always good leadership from TO. This team has the talent and the problem was they knew what talent they had and took all the other teams for granted not realizing that they couldn't rely on just what was on paper. I think we'll be fine...at least I hope so. Only time will tell.
:welcome: my friend to the show that never ends:star:

Reaction score
Trueboysfan;2461296 said:

T H A N K Y O U

Temo

Reaction score
There has already been like 3 threads on this. If you've been out of town why wouldnt yoi jist read around and find out what we've already gone through instead of creating another thread rehashing the same stuff?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;2461253 said:
Raise your hand if you want me to post a gif of a monkey mouth-raping a bullfrog.

Seriously, nobody else wants to see this?