Walt Anderson is the Referee for Game Saturday

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I just went on their message board and they're worried too...they actually have this post linked on their message board. They seem to think they get bad calls...lmao seattle is the biggest beneficiary of calls in the history of the nfl and their fans complain?o_O:huh:

As I said, it's universal. Every team is a victim if you let their fans tell the story before a big game.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score

revospeed

Reaction score
There is a youtube video of an ex-player talking about this ref. Be warned there is adult language in the video, otherwise I would link it directly here.

Do a search on youtube for
"Pat McAfee Talks K-Balls and Walt Anderson"

Thanks for that haha

Kaiser

Reaction score
.lmao seattle is the biggest beneficiary of calls in the history of the nfl and their fans complain?

I don't follow Seattle or their recent seasons, but their first Super Bowl against the Steelers had a bunch of really bad calls, all at the end of the game and all favoring the Steelers. I'm sure there are plenty of articles on it, also I'm sure you can find the 4th Quarter on Youtube to watch yourself.

Kaiser

Reaction score
As I've said before, you know it's a big game when people are coming up with conspiracy excuses about the refs before the game. .

Can you point out a single person in this thread saying the game is fixed against us? You love to make that claim about something very few posters here actually say.

Just to fill you in, Angel Hernandez isn't a horrible umpire against any one team. He just sucks. Saying you don't want horrible officiating like the Dallas-New Orleans game isn't a claim to a conspiracy, its saying you want a good game. Noone wants to watch an Ump Show, especially in the playoffs.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
The game will be one of the most watched games in NFL history. Both the NFL management and the refs know this. No referee would deliberately throw a wrong flag that will cause any team the game. Don't try to make a lot out of this draw. Chill out and enjoy your days until Saturday.

wrongway

Reaction score
I just went on their message board and they're worried too...they actually have this post linked on their message board. They seem to think they get bad calls...lmao seattle is the biggest beneficiary of calls in the history of the nfl and their fans complain?o_O:huh:
I'm not sure the eagles had a single holding called vs their o line in the super bowl. I hear ya tho

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Officials

Capture.png
[/QUOTE]
Funny. He's the one that reversed the 1st down given to Witten on the spot of the ball, in the 2006 playoff game versus Seattle, which then led to the bobbled snap on the field goal attempt the very next play. I guess the Seattle fan that posted this, forgot about that.

Red Dragon

Reaction score

Nah, it's Pittsburgh and Green Bay that are beloved of refs.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
I always like John Parry. He called a safety on Tom Brady in the Super Bowl when he threw it 30 yards down the middle of the field while standing in the end zone. Nobody was around. I don’t think most would make that call.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes, it’s veey true that all teams fans worry and complain about refs.

1. All teams have had at least one game ending penalty on the long snapper

2. All teams have had multiple illegal “substitution” penalties. Very common.

3. All teams go on two 9+ games no hold/no hold on passing downs throughout the season. Holding is not common and rarely called.

4. All teams lead the league in fewest penalties and fewest years called on opponents. They’re all tied.

5. Delay of game is often called on defensive lineman for shifting. Multiple times a game.

6. Running backs always get called for lowering their head. That’s why on the goal line smart ones dive butt first

Maybe some fans have a point.

Conspiracy. no.

Bias/overcompensation to not show partiality to the most popular team in football that consistently leads the league in national coverage. Maybe

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
if he is in his usual flag happy notion, we aint winning. I think Randy Gregory just got 3 penalties for farting as we speak from walt. :omg: