Ware Release: has the Organization Changed? ***Ware Mega Merge-place all Ware threads here please***

Nirvana

Reaction score
I like this move for Ware and I like the fact he'll be out of the NFC. More so the latter.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Filed to ESPN: Denver has emerged as the favorite to land former Dallas DE DeMarcus Ware, per league sources.

In other words, his agent. Trying to see what they can get from other teams.

udas

Reaction score
Depends what he signs for.. I think he is still capable of a 15 sack season if his body holds up... For the record I say Ware gets 9.5 sacks next season after signing a 3 year 22 million dollar deal

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
this would literally make me more ill than if he signed with any other team. i HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE the freakin donkeys and would hate to see one of my favorite players wither away in that sick uniform

Novacek84

Reaction score
Probably yes, the right thing to do. Lord knows though, we might miss his 0 sacks in the 4th quarter of close games.

This post is why I feel he had to go. Too many invisible 4th quarters and too many wide passes by the QB throughout the course of a game. Jerry actually did the right thing for once.

Dodger12

Reaction score
To bad that we couldn't find a way to keep a first ballot HOFer. I think Ware has more tread on his tires in a 3 - 4 and can give a team some solid production, I just never thought he was a good fit in a 4 -3 and we gambled that our anchor on D would fit into that system.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Nice pickups from Broncos' D so far.

TJ Ward and Ware would be huge for them. Ware + Von Miller is a nice duo.

Novacek84

Reaction score
No. You don't let that talent go unless you know he's done.

Yes you do when he's an aging player coming off his worst season and your defense is not one player away from being good. Jerry got this one right.

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
Funny how everybody was blaming Wade and Parcells for having Ware stop back in coverage and not just rushing the QB. Ware was a phenom on this team and allowed creativity on the defense.

This is true.

But..

..you know over the last 3 seasons..

he was clearly regressing.

I think Ware got good return from Dallas on his time here.

If he goes on somewhere and goes on to HofF..

he'll go in as a Cowboy.

We got his best.