Ware Release: has the Organization Changed? ***Ware Mega Merge-place all Ware threads here please***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Let's see what the $ figures come out at.

khiladi

Reaction score
I can guarantee you Ware's injury has more to do with incompetence by the training staff than anything else, considering the lingering issue he had with neck stingers, which eventually led to his shoulder surgery. Ware, prior to his injury, had all the signs of upper-cross syndrome with his severely inwardly rotated shoulders. His hands were always pointing inward in normal posture. I noticed it when the issue with the neck stingers first started.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
When they moved to the 4-3 the writing was on the wall on Ware's eventual release. He was undersized to play that position in today's NFL. It showed in his lack of productivity and his many injuries. I'm sure he'll have a couple or 3 more solid years if he ends up on a 3-4 team. Good luck to you Ware.

I think Ware was used way too much and his injuries was not scheme specific. Remember he was injured during much of our last year in the 3-4 as well.

Qbert

Reaction score
pft says he got calls from 12 teams after his release

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
The sad part is actually how many holding calls he didn't draw because Ware would draw them weekly. He didn't complain (or have a coach to ride the refs behinds). But he was one of those players you could see offenses scheme around in pass pro. And that I will miss.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
And now they landed Talib! *** they giving Manning a great defense.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
The injuries might have more to do with age and not having adequate help around him. He was trying too hard at times because he knew no one else was going to get to the quarterback. If the Cowboys hurt his career, it's by not surrounding him with a better cast.

like that bum spencer..

if ware would have had an aldon smith type player the last several years...it would have been fun.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
He goes from one QB who chokes in the playoffs to another, have fun!

jon-stewart-huh.gif

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Best wishes to DWare. Hoping Jerry finally woke this AM took a whiff and sip of the coffee and not the bourbon.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I can guarantee you Ware's injury has more to do with incompetence by the training staff than anything else, considering the lingering issue he had with neck stingers, which eventually led to his shoulder surgery. Ware, prior to his injury, had all the signs of upper-cross syndrome with his severely inwardly rotated shoulders. His hands were always pointing inward in normal posture. I noticed it when the issue with the neck stingers first started.

Do you remember those collisions that caused his neck problems? I recall the one was brutal and I was surprised he didn't break his neck. His toughness can't be questioned, but the multiple injuries have taken their toll.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Ware play DE in a 4-3 defense all 4yrs at Troy University. Parcells drafted him to play outside LB in the 3-4. ware had to be taught how to play in the 3-4.