Twitter: Warren Sharp: Cowboys QB1 's cap hit, by year 2007-2024| Cap Hell Myth Destroyer

kskboys

Reaction score

Can we borrow 25 pages from recycled cartons? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Soooooooooooooooooooo, the 59 mil this year and 40 mil dead cap hit next year have no effect? What a Bozo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score

Can we borrow 25 pages from recycled cartons? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

What's really funny is what he leaves out.

Romo's cap hits:

2016: 20 mil
2017: 10 mil
2018: 9 mil

It is absolutely amazing how far some will go out of the way to desperately try to say that there's no such thing as salary cap hell. Ask Buffalo.

kskboys

Reaction score
I know right what a mindless post. The only purpose is to deceive. Romo had probably the highest cap charge of any player in 2016, 2017 and 2018 when he did not even play. And why not show the Dak cap charge for 2025, 2026, and beyond even if he leaves? Trying to hide the impact these contracts have is just so pathetic.
Yup. Bills released 5 players that they did not want to release. Starting C, starting S, and I think all their returners.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
4 out of those 5 wins were because of the Defense, not Rush. Show the points per game during those 5 games Cooper Rush stepped in for Dak while Dak came back from injury. I dare you.

Go ahead. Let's see how smart you and your Dak hating buddies will look.
ItS CuZ ThE DeFeNSe!

So we win because of Dak, but lose because of the team, but win because of the team without Dak....spectacular.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't draft a QB in the first round.

The Cowboys got blessed not just once but twice with cheap QB's and still failed to build a championship team.
This is what happens when you don’t draft a replacement QB in any round . Can’t be lucky getting starting QB as undrafted FA or a 4th round flyer every time. Have to draft one every 4 years

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Look in the mirror. For a team who started 10-1 last year, no team fell as far off the planet than your Eagles.

Pretty pathetic seeing supposed Cowboys fans 'like' your comment. Oh, they are just Dak haters. Got it.
8n36qm.jpg

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
You don't know that...before we drafted dak people said the same about losing Romo...you have no clue what the future holds....

However you do know, whether you want to admit it or not, that dak will never be anything more than a regular season qb good against crappy teams that chokes when it matters most and against good teams.

Many of us are ready to take our chances with the unknown vs the path to nowhere with dak....that doesn't make us haters
But we do know that
Ownership / GM isn’t changing so why do you think they would draft a better qb option?
I think many confuse a better qb option vs just a different qb option-
Again I get it- current qb has proven to not get past playoff failures yet
I get that we want a change but nothing guarantees better results and in all likelihood odds show results could be worse
But sure let’s change to just hope for a different result
Only time will show if that indeed happens

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
How many championships did the other years bring?
And the two legit shots we had at a championship, we were allocating $22 million COMBINED at QB, but sure, it’s worth it to pay a good QB elite money.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But we do know that
Ownership / GM isn’t changing so why do you think they would draft a better qb option?
I think many confuse a better qb option vs just a different qb option-
Again I get it- current qb has proven to not get past playoff failures yet
I get that we want a change but nothing guarantees better results and in all likelihood odds show results could be worse
But sure let’s change to just hope for a different result
Only time will show if that indeed happens
Nothing in life is garranteed. Why even try.