Was it a mistake by JG to go for the 58 yd fg try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Check it out. Brett Maher is like Warren Moon.

Forbath was just shy of 84% the last two years. Maher 81% with one of those years being in the CFL.

You literally have nothing to point at in their entire careers to show he's a better kicker. You're just a scolded fan boy who can't stand that I had an answer for your dumb question.

I'm done with you.
wow not only you are the village idiot, but seemingly have reading comprehension problems....you think Brett Maher is Warren moon? I guess, not only the village idiot, but the town drunk!

you should seek some help, but then again I guess with government shut down, your government service is not available and you hitting the bottle.

explain to me Einstein...why wasn't forbath signed by 31 other teams other than Jag who were desparate? I mean according to you an 84% kicker who would rank 11th against current kickers in the NFL...

its funny you think you know more than 32 GMs, Head coaches and Kicking coaches in the league....

please please please for your own sake put the bottle down.....its not the answer

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Check it out. Brett Maher is like Warren Moon.

Forbath was just shy of 84% the last two years. Maher 81% with one of those years being in the CFL.

You literally have nothing to point at in their entire careers to show he's a better kicker. You're just a scolded fan boy who can't stand that I had an answer for your dumb question.

I'm done with you.
well, game is about to start...I am done with your idiotic arse....thanks for keeping me entertained....

btw, as a friend, please put the bottle down. its not the answer to your misery.....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.