Was it Dak, or was it really Kellen Moore?

Nav22

Reaction score
Yore getting ready to snap.....I can see it in your posting and overuse of emojis...
not to mention the juvenile "Haters" quote. Are you listening to Taylor Swift as you type this?
Hey, remember when you said you were trying to be “complimentary”?

Then I successfully broke you down and your last post was a total bash?

I love playing ignorant know-nothings like a fiddle.
:lmao2:

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Dak had a good, not great game, I'll give him that.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

Part of it is Giants being dog doo doo

Dak sets a franchise record for passing yards in a season opener, has a perfect QBR, throws 4 TDs and no picks.

The reason...play calling, Dak is still a POS. Just as I predicted.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think we all saw what we had hoped to see yesterday. For some it wasn’t a big surprise, for others who do not like Dak, or those who had decided to take the wait and see approach it was a welcomed sight.

I’m excited to see what the future holds and with what Moore did with Dak, and with Daks ability and skill set the sky is the limit!

Pay dat mans his money! 34 should get it done.

Bring us number 6 Dak!

shabazz

Reaction score
More projection from the Dak hating crowd. We know that's how you really feel inside and are just wishing it upon his supporters who are at ease after another great performance by the QB

Why would y'all have to be "at ease" if hes the 40Million Dollar Man? You should have Complete Confidence.....but you deep down dont have that and it shows. You probably didnt get much sleep the night before.....arms wrapped around your Dakota lifesize stuffed doll....hoping he wouldnt let you down....

This is turning out to be a pretty good day

Blake

Reaction score
Why would y'all have to be "at ease" if hes the 40Million Dollar Man? You should have Complete Confidence.....but you deep down dont have that and it shows. You probably didnt get much sleep the night before.....arms wrapped around your Dakota lifesize stuffed doll....hoping he wouldnt let you down....

This is turning out to be a pretty good day

Again. Just more wishful projection on your part..You're only exposing how uneasy you feel inside now that Dak's payday is imminent.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I suppose if , God forbid, Dak gets hurt, we'll find out if you can stick any QB in this system and get the same results.

shabazz

Reaction score
Again. Just more wishful projection on your part..You're only exposing how uneasy you feel inside now that Dak's payday is imminent.

Nice try but I quoted you as saying Daks supporters were,(in your own words)," At Ease" .... just be a man and own up to your own subconscious posting

You got caught and whats done is done

Xeven

Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

Every team Dallas field in last 15 years would have done great under this Kellen Moore offense. That does not detract the execution by the team. It says a lot about the coaching that has been in place.

Blake

Reaction score
Nice try but I quoted you as saying Daks supporters were,(in your own words)," At Ease" .... just be a man and own up to your own subconscious posting

Quit projecting your own insecurities on others. If I told you the sky was blue you'd say it wasn't just to be spiteful..Same with Dak's performance. It's self evident, but your spite keeps you from acknowledging reality.

shabazz

Reaction score
Quit projecting your own insecurities on others. If I told you the sky was blue you'd say it wasn't just to be spiteful..Same with Dak's performance. It's self evident, but your spite keeps you from acknowledging reality.

relax, its OK to be vunerable. This forum is a safe space

Ron12

Reaction score
Dak sets a franchise record for passing yards in a season opener, has a perfect QBR, throws 4 TDs and no picks.

The reason...play calling, Dak is still a POS. Just as I predicted.
The only one here that is a POS is you Dak is one of the best young QB's in the League if you don't like him its too bad he is getting a new contract maybe you should find a team who's QB you like !:thumbdown:

Nav22

Reaction score
The funny thing is this idiot, in this very thread, told me he was trying to be complimentary towards Dak when I first called him out.

Look at him now. In full bash mode. Thoroughly exposed himself.

Dak took a MASSIVE dump on his face and he’s still scrambling to wipe it all off. I love it.

Nav22

Reaction score
The only one here that is a POS is you Dak is one of the best young QB's in the League if you don't like him its too bad he is getting a new contract maybe you should find a team who's QB you like !:thumbdown:
Hahaha I think he was saying it sarcastically, like he was calling others out for having that attitude.

I could be wrong...

Nav22

Reaction score

Wait, aren’t you a supporter too?

Didn’t you JUST say you were being complimentary towards Dak????

Exposed. Completely and thoroughly.

kskboys

Reaction score

Highest QBR possible, highest yardage total in a season opener in Cowboys history, and he missed all of 7 passes. I can't for the life of me understand how you can say this wasn't a great game. Man, your kids must be terrified. I can see it now, "Daddy, I made a 100 on the test!!!"
"I can't believe you didn't make a 105. A 100 is good, but not great."

As to your question, it's glaringly both. A good OC who put Dak in the right position to succeed. Can't for the life of me comprehend how this isn't just obvious.

shabazz

Reaction score
More projection. Now we know you aren't relaxed and feel vulnerable.

Just repeating my well thought zingers is not a winning strategy. Be creative with your retorts rather than feeble. But we do thank you for the limited use of the dreaded "Haters" quote. In that regard youre doing great. I know you can do it. Find your Happy Place

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Daks 97.4 passer rating places him 5th all time.