Was it Dak, or was it really Kellen Moore?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Frozen700, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Blake

Blake Well-Known Member

3,428 Messages
    4,913 Likes Received
    I think you need to look up the definition of a "debate". There has been no debate between us.
    But if it makes you feel better...sure sure, you won a "debate".

2. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

2,420 Messages
    3,715 Likes Received
    Ok then. This pleases me........Go Cowboys!

3. Daktozekecoop

Daktozekecoop Well-Known Member

479 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    What Moore has done is study Dak and every single good thing any passing offense has ever done and put Dak in the best position to make plays. To me this felt like what Joe Walsh did with Montana and that resulted in a completely unique new style of passing attack. I am so excited to see where this season goes. I think it is going to be near impossible for a team to handle the Cowboys this year. I think they are going to dominate.

4. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,297 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure he was the second Cowboy. They said Craig Morton was first on the air. I wouldn't put too much stock into that one game though. You know who else has posted perfect passer ratings recently? Chad Pennington, Rg3,Tannehill, Cousins, L.jackson, and Alex Smith to name a couple.

5. rocknrobcowboy

rocknrobcowboy Member

42 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Was it Dak, or was it really Kellen Moore?

Or was It Jerry Jones or even maybe AT&T Stadium...Oh, Oh Wait..Or was it the Cowboys Cheerleaders distracting the Giants..

6. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG "It was a catchable pass" Zone Supporter

5,478 Messages
    6,863 Likes Received

Here's Nav22 when our members might have a negative critic about Dak...

7. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

7,098 Messages
    12,673 Likes Received
    You can't have fried chicken without the fryer.....so both.
    [​IMG]

8. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

9,777 Messages
    3,886 Likes Received

9. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

2,006 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    Not a great game . This post is good for one thing to confirm you and the whole 2 people that liked this have zero football knowledge and should be IGNORED

Rockport and kskboys like this.
  10. silvrNblue

silvrNblue Well-Known Member

1,788 Messages
    1,391 Likes Received
    Annnnnd here we go with the "Dak played ok.... BUT crowd

11. scottsp

scottsp Well-Known Member

2,675 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    Both can be true, I think. There seemed to be a greater variety of pre-snap looks, things like receiver stacks, and we didn't appear to shy away from throwing at any specific area of the field. Schematically, it was quite the departure from what they've been doing, which was to attack where physical match-ups were won and not much else. Yesterday was different.

Dak was not facing much pressure nor was the coverage very good, but he did precisely what a really good NFL QB does against bad defensive units: He was almost unmerciful in exploiting it. That's really all anyone can ask.

There will be days this offense stalls and we again go through this exercise of assigning blame to Dak, Kellen, and so on up the ladder. That being the case, we just might be tougher to run tape on (scout) and prepare for, but sustainability will ultimately be borne out of execution. So if this offensive line performs to its paper and continues provide the passer time to read and execute throws, Dallas is going to be a really hard out.

The notion that each pass should be this picturesque threading of the needle or drop into a bucket from 40 yards is fantasy. Tom Brady gets help from his receivers, too. Drew Brees has been known to miss open targets or occasionally under throw a tight end. Not putting #4 there just yet, but if yesterday is any indication that his maturation is real, then it's definitely a problem for the rest of the NFC.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  12. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

14,722 Messages
    16,828 Likes Received
    Man, I usually don't join in the fan stuff, but I seriously agree w/ this. Dak will have some struggles as all QB's do. However, this performance was undoubtedly great. Not good, great. He'll have some good games, some bad games, some mediocre games, but this one was great.

13. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

14,722 Messages
    16,828 Likes Received
    I have to think that the ones who are complaining about a pass being a few inches off are the ones who don't watch games, and compare every throw Dak makes to other QB's highlight reels.

ActualCowboysFan likes this.
  14. ActualCowboysFan

ActualCowboysFan Well-Known Member

3,738 Messages
    6,170 Likes Received
    That's easy. Be completely blinded by your bias and ignorance. Voila! Historic performance written off as ho hum.

DakPresgoat, Blake and kskboys like this.
  15. Blackrain

2,006 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    A stupid handful have made a posting career of stating what Dak cant do and how he will fail . Now they look so foolish they are scrambling to move the goal posts and cover there butts .

Its a hoot watching these fake fans squirm with zero wiggle room 400yrd 4tds 0 TOs perfect QB rating Dak hurt em bad this week deep down in there twisted guts

Polkton31 and kskboys like this.
  16. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

11,796 Messages
    7,213 Likes Received

DCBoysfan likes this.
  17. Blackrain

2,006 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    They are in denial and scrambling for a shred of credibility where there is none to be found

Oh_Canada likes this.
  18. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

9,777 Messages
    3,886 Likes Received
    Wow all I can say.

GMO415 likes this.
  19. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

3,675 Messages
    3,751 Likes Received
    It's both! Dak played great and Moore called a great game. I think Kitna needs a little credit too. I know it's just one game and it's the Giants but they came to play and scored first putting pressure on Dallas and they responded.

20. Blackrain

2,006 Messages
    2,686 Likes Received
    Yep brother it was historic and nobody is saying this is guaranteed every week but it sure as heck gives you some confidence as a fan that some hard work was put in this offseason and some progress was made .

It was very nice to see us come out with a plan and be mentally and physically prepared to execute

These negative Jack wagons on this forum that have done nothing but bash Dak should just have the common sense to acknowledge the progress in an attempt to restore some credibility but they will fight it to the miserable end