Was it Dak, or was it really Kellen Moore?

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
Hahaha I think he was saying it sarcastically, like he was calling others out for having that attitude.

I could be wrong...

You are correct...Oh Wise One. I said last week that if Dak showed lots of improvement, his haters would say Zeke carried him and the play calling masked his shortcomings.

I don't think Dak is a top 5 QB...overall, right now, he may not be top 10. When you get past 5 it's pretty much personal preference/bias.

He should, and will, get his money. If a QB is one of the 10 best in the league...they get paid HUGE. It's just too hard to find them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course it was Prescott. It was just Kellen Moore that let him be what he is. Kind of a silly question. I've always said it was disgusting what we do not what we can do. Go Cowboys

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Dak had a good, not great game, I'll give him that.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

Part of it is Giants being dog doo doo

Good but not great game? Please post less. You obviously have an agenda against Dak posting junk like this.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dak was the first Dallas quarterback to ever have a perfect QB rating. How can you say he didn’t play great with a straight face? It literally was a record breaking performance.

People who hate Dak will always follow any praise with slights. It's ridiculous.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I saw a few bad throws, that were behind the WR's but they did a good job adjusting, tighter coverage and we could of seen picks.

Now was it a product of Kellen Moore? WR's were open and some of the passes were easy. But he made them. I'd give it another 2 weeks before going Dak crazy. Jerry, don't rush to sign him.

He had a great game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak sets a franchise record for passing yards in a season opener, has a perfect QBR, throws 4 TDs and no picks.

The reason...play calling, Dak is still a POS. Just as I predicted.
LMAO. Did you wake up silly. LMAO wow

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not a great game . This post is good for one thing to confirm you and the whole 2 people that liked this have zero football knowledge and should be IGNORED
Yes the Dak haters prove their ignorance every time they make a post.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think it's some of both -- Kellen's play-calling and Dak's excellence.
I do know this . . . if Dak keeps it up, it will cost Jerry a pretty penny! :omg:

The crazy part is this -- I think Jerry just might be delighted to pay it!

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
That's easy. Be completely blinded by your bias and ignorance. Voila! Historic performance written off as ho hum.

I don't know if I've ever seen a NFL fanbase that seems to have some fans who hold such a grudge against their starting QB, that seeing him play well and get credit for doing so, brings up such a resentment, that they feel the need to try and bring him down or find some sort of reason to discredit him. And get irritated with the other fans of their team getting excited about the QB having a great game. :facepalm:

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score

If 400 yds passing, 4 TD and Perfect Passer Rating is meh pretty good, then what is a great game? Put the madden game down and check into reality.

robbesser

Reaction score
LOL are you kidding me? If you can find it I'd like for you to send me any game that Brady, Montana, Elway or any other QB in history threw every single pass in-stride the entire game that the WR didn't have to adjust too :huh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Poor little troll. Yesterday must have been really tough for you eh? 400 yards, 4 TD's...……..PERFECT QB RATING? LOL

OH THE HORROR!!!!!!

zerofill

Reaction score
I have been sooooooo critical of Dak.

But, what I saw was a whole change in the right direction on his mechanics. Kitna, somehow did some serious work in that department. Not just Kitna, but Dak as well.
Dak must have heard the critics, etc... He must have woke up and realized he really wasn't as good as his stats said.

The kid definitely put in some work to change. That was very evident in that game.

Granted... Giants secondary sucks. But, that doesn't change the fact of where the ball placement was often on the money. That shouldn't change, just because the defense is better.
Obviously with more pressure, etc... it can affect how it is thrown. But, for the most part... the accuracy should get better as he works even more on his mechanics. Apparently he has
the ability to change. Which is a very hard thing to do.

So, I have to give him some serious props for those changes. Because I didn't think mechanics could be corrected after doing it wrong for so long.

Not to mention... decision making. You remember how much he hesitated? I said awhile back we need some of those quick timing routes... step back and throw where the receiver should be...
We saw a lot of that last night too.

I didn't see the scared Dak either...

Some serious changes happened this off season, there is no doubt.

I am actually looking forward to seeing how this turns out as we face tougher defenses.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever seen a NFL fanbase that seems to have some fans who hold such a grudge against their starting QB, that seeing him play well and get credit for doing so, brings up such a resentment, that they feel the need to try and bring him down or find some sort of reason to discredit him. And get irritated with the other fans of their team getting excited about the QB having a great game. :facepalm:

LOL. You have a ton of posts. You must've been around here when Romo was the whooping boy. Dude could've saved a dozen children from a fire and he would still get grilled. Nothing he could do would satisfy the haters. I went back and forth with Romo. When he was good, I propped him. Little after a little. the more I liked Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have been sooooooo critical of Dak.

But, what I saw was a whole change in the right direction on his mechanics. Kitna, somehow did some serious work in that department. Not just Kitna, but Dak as well.
Dak must have heard the critics, etc... He must have woke up and realized he really wasn't as good as his stats said.

The kid definitely put in some work to change. That was very evident in that game.

Granted... Giants secondary sucks. But, that doesn't change the fact of where the ball placement was often on the money. That shouldn't change, just because the defense is better.
Obviously with more pressure, etc... it can affect how it is thrown. But, for the most part... the accuracy should get better as he works even more on his mechanics. Apparently he has
the ability to change. Which is a very hard thing to do.

So, I have to give him some serious props for those changes. Because I didn't think mechanics could be corrected after doing it wrong for so long.

Not to mention... decision making. You remember how much he hesitated? I said awhile back we need some of those quick timing routes... step back and throw where the receiver should be...
We saw a lot of that last night too.

I didn't see the scared Dak either...

Some serious changes happened this off season, there is no doubt.

I am actually looking forward to seeing how this turns out as we face tougher defenses.

Whats happening with Dak is nothing the Dak supporters hadn't warned you would happen as he got more experience. Its also not just Dak that is the big change.

-Oline, pass catchers, new OC, scheme...……..These are all just as important as Dak's maturation.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Lol never talk about football ever again.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who the OC is if Dak can't make the plays and he made them. Can't believe there are some that won't give him any credit. Reminds me of his rookie year where no matter how well he played he was getting bashed by some. If he plays bad I'll say it but yesterday Dak played great. If he plays like that the rest of the year I'll be happy.