Was Watching "The Break" on DC.com and They Are Trashing The Coaching Staff,

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread, but did you guys hear Slater at the Garrett PC today? She flatly asked him if he thought he was a good game manager. Wow.

Now I'm thinking something is really up. The Fan, the official site, and now Slater. She almost had to get approval to ask like that, or at least had to know she wouldn't get in trouble from the Jones Boys.

One word. Implosion. I called it from the beginning when I started seeing signs.....

kskboys

Reaction score
If I were Jerry Jones- I would Fire Jason Garrett today,... call Richard and Moore into the room. Tell them both the following ,..”I just removed what is perceived as the hinderance to success around here. Kris, you are the Head Coach- Kellen- you are calling Your offense, your way- Kris won’t get in your way. Kris- you better fix that defense now. Marinelli is fired as well. If we make the playoffs and advance- you get the jobs- if not, your both fired.”

What do you have to lose at this point honestly? He’s gonna blow it up anyway, might as well let it all ride
That is exactly what should be done right now.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Good.

I would say how do you draft a guy like Pollard and then sit him on the bench rather than finding ways to use him? Especially when there is a night/day difference in speed and quickness between he and Zeke.

I can imagine these geniuses on the coaching staff explaining “the reason why we don’t use him is because the other are expecting us to use him!”
Same with Jerry and the coaches thinking Witten is a better option than Jarwin. Ridiculously stubborn. So that’s two players we refuse to put to use that are capable of big plays.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
You don't have to be a Miss Cleo to see the trash work by this staff

CB61

Reaction score
And it's well deserved in my opinion they're not the only ones bashing this coaching staff you would think Jerry would wise up but he doesn't care about anything but Jerry and will continue to make excuses as to why we don't win injuries bad calls whatever even if it doesn't exist he'll make one up

CB61

Reaction score
You could almost say they were all brain-dead over there or else Jerry has his finger on all this telling them what to do you think by now he would wake up and smell the coffee you just can't continue it like this. I've also said in the past many times that the Dallas Cowboys will never win a Superbowl for another Super Bowl as long as he's alive

CB61

Reaction score
You could almost say they were all brain-dead over there or else Jerry has his finger on all this telling them what to do you think by now he would wake up and smell the coffee you just can't continue it like this. I've also said in the past many times that the Dallas Cowboys will never win a Superbowl for another Super Bowl as long as he's alive
Not trying to be morbid and I'm not wishing that he die anytime soon but I always thought there was hope that maybe Stephen would run it different but the more he talks the more I doubt that unless he's just trying to appease his father

CB61

Reaction score
Not trying to be morbid and I'm not wishing that he die anytime soon but I always thought there was hope that maybe Stephen would run it different but the more he talks the more I doubt that unless he's just trying to appease his father

CB61

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry should name himself coach next year and we can have a different unorthodox Clapper on the sidelines? I don't know where the hell he learned that clap which brings me back to the point I think he's smoking crack that would explain the weight loss to LOL

glimmerman

Reaction score
The talking heads from inside the Star, who get their paychecks signed by Jerry Jones, were literally just trashing the coaching staff. No way they do this without permission from higher up, so if Jerry is cool with them trashing the coaches that cant be a good sign for Garrett. Here are a couple of quotes.

Helman...."the team is just mediocre, they should be better than this but they aren't"
"The play calling sucked, PERIOD...……….just mind boggling play calls"
"Everybody in the building but the Cowboy coaches knew they couldn't run"
"Decisions by coaching staff put the team at a disadvantage to win the game"

"Garrett said Tavon could return it, I am not buying it"(flat out calling Garrett a liar)

Eatman..... "I have no idea what these coaches are asking of these players"
"Coaching staff is just stubborn, will keep running plays that dont work repeatedly"

"Coaching staff apparently never seen a screen play before, they might want to use it"

Amber...….."How do coaches see screen passes all night and cant make any adjustment for it"
Or adjust to the same run play. They ran the same play over and over.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Or adjust to the same run play. They ran the same play over and over.
It's sickening. Look how many yards out $90 Million man ran.
3gehip.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry is going to send his son Stephen to have a word with Derek Eagleton about how his subordinates are talking about the coaching and then we won't be hearing that kind of talk by them anymore. I'm sorry to break the news to all you haters but Garrett and his staff aren't going anywhere this year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry is going to send his son Stephen to have a word with Derek Eagleton about how his subordinates are talking about the coaching and then we won't be hearing that kind of talk by them anymore. I'm sorry to break the news to all you haters but Garrett and his staff aren't going anywhere this year.

Garrett and his staff dont have to go anywhere this year, just as long as they are not here next year.:thumbup:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Garrett and his staff dont have to go anywhere this year, just as long as they are not here next year.:thumbup:
The Cowboys are still in first place in their division and in control of their own destiny. But somehow the sky is falling? You are being totally too reactionary. How about waiting until the Cowboys are out of the playoff race before calling for the HC and his staff's expulsion. Your impatience makes you appear to be a bit of a drama queen. Temper tantrum much? lol