Twitter: Washington claims Ridgeway

Pass2Run

Reaction score
They'll dump him to the streets after trying to learn from him what he knows from being around the team.

I have been quite tough on our front office,
but can't get worked up over this.
Our other DTs are simply better.

Amen.

It's a numbers game.

I'll probably see a player or two I like get cut this season. But Ridgeway isn't one of them.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Interesting. @Aerolithe_Lion said this would happen if the Cowboys made him available. The Eagle fan called it correctly.

Bunch of idiots!!! Cowboys are going to regret this dumb move! And why? All because they didn't want to place Dak, Kearse or McGovern on 4 week long temporary IR!?!?

Just watch...Bohanna is going to go down with injury, and these idiots are not going to have another big guy to plug in the middle in his place. It's going to turn into the past 10+ year debacle of not having any big NT in the middle to help stop the run. Opposing teams are going to start running right down our throats once again!!!
:mad::banghead::mad::banghead::mad:

This is why we lose!!! Bunch of morons running this team.

“multiple teams” put in claims. How could anyone not see this coming? DT is a talent-deprived, sought after position, and he’s a fifth round talent from THIS year

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Bunch of idiots!!! Cowboys are going to regret this dumb move! And why? All because they didn't want to place Dak, Kearse or McGovern on 4 week long temporary IR!?!?

Just watch...Bohanna is going to go down with injury, and these idiots are not going to have another big guy to plug in the middle in his place. It's going to turn into the past 10+ year debacle of not having any big NT in the middle to help stop the run. Opposing teams are going to start running right down our throats once again!!!
:mad::banghead::mad::banghead::mad:

This is why we lose!!! Bunch of morons running this team.
Are you serious or being sarcastic?
I truly can't tell.
I am asking as you usually are supportive of the front offices' moves.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Seems like Gallimore is now splitting time with Bohanna at 1T. It stinks to lose a young drafted player but t's hard to keep 3 1Ts on the active roster.

Reactions: BAT

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Wow, I am amazed at some of our fans. Ridgeway really? People are actually upset and saying the FO is brain dead over waiving this guy. My guess is Washington will waive him as well as soon as they can.

Ask yourself. Who do you cut instead?

I mean, I get the point of having too many on IR, but I think Gallup comes back soon.

Ridgeway is just taking up space this year. I hope we play against him. Would be a blast.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
“multiple teams” put in claims. How could anyone not see this coming? DT is a talent-deprived, sought after position, and he’s a fifth round talent from THIS year

Agreed. At nearly 330 pounds, someone who was interested in him in the draft as a later-round pick was likely to give him a shot. Way the game goes.. He could be a bottom-of-the-roster guy or develop into a rotational run stopper.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Totaled called it. Credit goes to you. We'll see how it turns out, but I have to give it to you.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I mean, I get the point of having too many on IR, but I think Gallup comes back soon.

Ridgeway is just taking up space this year. I hope we play against him. Would be a blast.

Hill would have been my choice. The rotation of Gallimore, Odighizuwa, Golston and Bohanna doesn't need him, plus he's gone next year anyway.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
In looking at our roster, I'm not really sure where else you would have made a cut.

We shouldn't act like Ridgeway was some massive stud - I liked him in the draft, but the reality is that the league is littered with third day guys who have to hang on at the bottom of the roster as he wasn't getting time for Gallimore, Bo, Hill or Ogi.

cowboyec

Reaction score
what exactly did ridgeway do in the pre-season other than get pushed around...over...and backwards...often?
you'd think we actually lost a player who....you know...made plays.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Tyler Smith would kill him.

Plankton

Reaction score
Well, on the plus side, he did say that he tries to break necks out there.

How do you think the next gathering of the Arkansas football alumni club will go?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Isn't his upside in itself worth much more than some guys we are carrying?

Jeez they gave Hill forever, and still are. This guy got a week.
Must admit I'd let Hill go (last year of his deal) knowing Ridgeway could improve over the next 3 years...team building baby.

erod

Reaction score
Razorback turned Hog.

Where's Nick Cage and his shrooms.

Dre11

Reaction score
That was a DUMB move by us. Ugh Boils my blood that a stiff like Hill is on the team but they cut Ridge.

grrrr
Lol..by all accounts Hill has been one of the most impressive DLineman through camp . Ridgeway by all accounts didn't show up as advertised