Washington is better than us!

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
They are not better than us. They played well but got a lot of help from the Refs, seems the league wants to keep all losing record teams in the race to keep fans interested as long as they can stretch it. Is nice to see some other teams getting screwed other than us for a change.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol someone predicted in the game thread this would happen either way. Good stuff guys.

RS12

Reaction score
Washington had time of possession of 40 minutes tonight. Run the ball, don't give them any gifts, play keep away from Egirl offense, and make them play from behind.

ICP

Reaction score
Seemed like a trap game for Philly. Glad they lost but they still hold all the cards

Dakota

Reaction score
Washington had time of possession of 40 minutes tonight. Run the ball, don't give them any gifts, play keep away from Egirl offense, and make them play from behind.
Jalen Hurts has not gained even a single yard or completed a pass this season while sitting on the sideline. Hmmmm...maybe there is something to that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They had a game plan and played well, we could learn a lot from them!!
I don't know if they're better but unless they fall apart we will be losing at a cold RFK late in the season......

Motorola

Reaction score
They had a game plan and played well, we could learn a lot from them!!
No they aren’t.
tenor.gif
They're better than us, but we beat them??!!! So, with that logic I guess Detroit is better than us too! Delusional fans.
After yesterday's loss to the Packers...'Chicken Little Syndrome' infesting a good number of CZers.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wait until they get Chase Young back...

Starting to think as long as Prescott starts...we may be the worst team in our division.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLbffcRpvYPNqcoztHJH51tnO7s6g-FnFjg&usqp=CAU

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington isn't better. We have the BEST QB in the division.

This says more to the iggles are not the great team everyone has crowned them.
:muttley: Best QB.......:facepalm:
How about there all tier 3 and come back down to Earth?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
They're really not. But they have a defensive front rotation that works for them. And then outside of those guys, they do have a formidable team. I would say they should be about 5-5 right now as a squad, and that's where they are.

This team could easily make the playoffs, somehow. But I don't see them on the same talent level as Dallas. Like, if these teams play every day for a week, Dallas would win 5 and Washington would win 2.. that's about how I see it. Washington is good, but the Cowboys are just better all the way around on most days.