Washington may change their name again

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The Washington Denzels. Huge fanbase, great actor.
I think this is the way to go. Put a pic of Denzel from Training Day on the helmet.

Denzel-Washington-in-Training-Day.jpg

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I have a feeling they will come up with worse name than what they have now
the only name that will work and connected to the past is The Hogs

Mannix

Reaction score
I think they should have just stayed The Washington Football team. It's an original name (not an animal), and makes it sound like they have a ton of history, which they do. The Commanders is terrible. I actually feel a little sorry for their fans right now.
Never!!!

ghst187

Reaction score
My suggestions:
Washington Corruptions
Washington Heart of Darkness
Washington Generals
Washington Bullets
Washington Federal Trough
Washington Ukraines

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I've never viewed them as a real rival (other than being in the NFC east) near as much as the Giants and Eagles. I'm also not as old as a lot of y'all. Hell, I hate the Packers, 49ers, Steelers, and Chiefs more than I hate Washington.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've never viewed them as a real rival (other than being in the NFC east) near as much as the Giants and Eagles. I'm also not as old as a lot of y'all. Hell, I hate the Packers, 49ers, Steelers, and Chiefs more than I hate Washington.
When I was a kid growing up in NC, Washington was always my #1 rival. That was practically the home team in NC then. I think that ended when Joe Gibbs retired the first time although the Giants and Eagles rivalry had gotten pretty good in the 80's. Schneider ruined whatever rivalry the two teams had.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
When I was a kid growing up in NC, Washington was always my #1 rival. That was practically the home team in NC then. I think that ended when Joe Gibbs retired the first time although the Giants and Eagles rivalry had gotten pretty good in the 80's. Schneider ruined whatever rivalry the two teams had.
It used to be the best rivalry in pro football. The only other rivalry that could make an argument was Bears-Packers.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I like Pigskins, like the other poster suggested. Or the:

Warhawks
Porkbellies
Emptypromises
Pewpews
Alltalks