Washington may change their name again

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
We all know what their name is. The same one everybody uses at home when they're watching them play. And that won't ever change.

The only other name that would even make any sense would be the Hogs.

The nonsense surrounding everything about that team never ends.
“Tuskers” as in feral hogs.

conner01

Reaction score
The Washington Renegades isn’t far off their original name and it certainly sounds better than Commanders.
That wouldn’t be a bad one either
I like warriors but renegades not bad

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
They should have called themselves the Pigskins.

They could keep their skins nickname and it would make sense with the transgender pig fans in their endzone
You my friend, are a freaking genius.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington Comanches has a nice ring to it, could even keep the old logo. Or is that word offensive now? :huh:

Flamma

Reaction score
I think the Washington Warriors would make a fine choice. Treat the Native American theme with respect. Turn a former negative into a positive.
They could have done that, and then they wouldn't have had to change anything else. But it's not about that. The people against the former name want everything Native American related out of sports. They don't like any of the names, logos, the chant, the chop, and don't dress up like them.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Magic Johnson,Minority Owner The New Washington Name..My Thoughts Washington "Maggots" I Mean Washington Magic

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah thats at the top of the to do list. Commanders is soooo stupid.
It’s stupid and it took at least two years for them to come up with it.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
WASHINGTON PRESIDENTS WITH A LOGO OF TEDDY ROSEVELT ARM WRESTLING A GRIZZLY BEAR

DO IT ALREADY YOU COWARDS

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The name isn't going back to the previously offensive one. It has gone the way of the dinosaur, $1,000 new cars and Blockbusters.
Also, I believe someone bought the rights to the "Warriors" so the Washington Football Team would have to cough up a pretty penny to buy it back, and they don't want to do that.

I say the Washington Lawmakers or the Washington Congressionals. :)