Twitter: Washington might bring their own benches to AT&T Stadium

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Rivera has really played this poorly. First, he responds to what McC said totally wrong. He should have taken a page from Siefert's book "they must be made of brass" and have fun with it but he gets all serious about it.

He accused McC of making it all about himself when he made it a bigger deal than it was. Goes so far to tell his players that McC's trying to get in their heads. Think he might have helped that along?

He should know the HC is not in charge of benches at an away game. He can ask for it but that's the GM's call. And it was one of the best this GM has ever made.

Glazer, in his who's in/who's out ended it with the Cowboys benches. I love it!
the benches seem like no big deal.. but it is an embarrassment to the WFT front office. It made them look really stupid in such a slick way. I love it. Nothing like the old rivalries when the teams actually disliked each other. Just made the games that much more fun as a fan... because I know we all hated the Commanders back then. It sucks to be in the stands yelling at the opponent, then the game ends and all those guys are hugging and exchanging jerseys...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Why on earth is this news at all? Who the hell cares about another team's benches? It's about as important as their towels.
BS... it matters because it is embarrassing for the WFT. Have you ever heard of a team doing this before>? I havent, and Ive been watching the NFL since 1977. I could be wrong, but I dont recall it ever happening before.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can't wait..........:popcorn:

iu

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, are they concrete or are they just hoping they will finally work with dependable electricity?

CxC1993

Reaction score
Oh their benches from their nasty toilet water stadium? Yawn.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
There's probably a fat contract out there now for benches. I can't wait until custom benches with message seats are shipped from coast to coast as some random guy laughs his way to the bank.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If they don't bring their own benches...we should put some speed bumps on the visiting benches. And make them all stand up for the whole entire game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
the benches seem like no big deal.. but it is an embarrassment to the WFT front office. It made them look really stupid in such a slick way. I love it. Nothing like the old rivalries when the teams actually disliked each other. Just made the games that much more fun as a fan... because I know we all hated the Football Team back then. It sucks to be in the stands yelling at the opponent, then the game ends and all those guys are hugging and exchanging jerseys...

La'el Collins tried very hard to give a Washington player a hug and got thrown out of the game for it, and then fined. Maybe he should have just tried exchanging jerseys.

foofighters

Reaction score
are you kidding? So you think Our d line was outstanding because of what Big Mike had to say? Well damn, I guess the Lions coach should just get after it with some promises of wins and that should do the trick. Lions could still make the playoffs if their coach would just follow Mike's lead.
Did I have the laughing emoji? I could then see why you'd ask if I was kidding. I don't believe these things work all the time. This is why I said it can be motivation that turns into a distraction. Our D has been ok all here and came to life last weekend. Was MM the reason? I don't know. Which is why I asked the question between motivation and distractions. So maybe next time, read the whole context and not just what you think you actually read. You guys are so sensitive.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I bring my own toilet to hotels when i travel.... I like my heated seats.. ;)