Twitter: Washington might bring their own benches to AT&T Stadium

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It would be hysterical is Jerry told them no. I would absolutely forgive some of his transgressions as a GM if he pull the BD power move.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
He sounds a tad bit salty lol. He needs to worry about that pass protection.

Jipper

Reaction score
to be fair, didnt dallas bring their own benches primarily for player comfort since the standard benches werent heated? If that was the case, there is no need to bring to Dallas unless there is some other feature our visiting benches dont provide....honestly have no issue with teams putting a temp logo on their benches at away games...

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
the benches seem like no big deal.. but it is an embarrassment to the WFT front office. It made them look really stupid in such a slick way. I love it. Nothing like the old rivalries when the teams actually disliked each other. Just made the games that much more fun as a fan... because I know we all hated the Football Team back then. It sucks to be in the stands yelling at the opponent, then the game ends and all those guys are hugging and exchanging jerseys...
Not this guy
https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/washington-football-team-trash-talk-cole-holcomb/

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Did I have the laughing emoji? I could then see why you'd ask if I was kidding. I don't believe these things work all the time. This is why I said it can be motivation that turns into a distraction. Our D has been ok all here and came to life last weekend. Was MM the reason? I don't know. Which is why I asked the question between motivation and distractions. So maybe next time, read the whole context and not just what you think you actually read. You guys are so sensitive.
My point was Mike was 100% NOT the reason our defense played like it did..... the fact we actually had them all back and healthy was the reason... period.