Twitter: Washington might bring their own benches to AT&T Stadium

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Let him bring them. Make a gentleman's bet, the team that wins gets the other set of benches to turn into a latrine cap.

ghst187

Reaction score
They can bring their busted wooden benches from 1970…fine with me

lkelly

Reaction score
I'm terrified.

AP20275810964140.jpg

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Who cares? They can bring couches and recliners for all I care. They still getting their ***** kicked.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yes and no. Apparently the Seahawks tipped off the Cowboys about a lack of seat warmers.

The Cowboys had benches shipped from Cleveland and branded.

Power move, but at the same time the weather conditions probably weren’t known/guaranteed when the decision was made

Yeah, I read that when the benches were ordered they had no idea what the weather and temperatures would be like. They wanted to be sure to have working heated benches for Dallas in case they needed them.

CapnB

Reaction score
bring the benches for that frigid cold game indoors

cowboyed

Reaction score
WFT players and coaches are probably coming with bidets and Cowboys stadium maintenance personnel will cheerfully connect them, so that WFT players and coaches can wash their butts and genitalia, since they will have crapped their their maroon bloomers well into the first quarter.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping our Cowboys bench is on its way to New Jersey right now!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Our defense bought into the message from MM but did our offense? At one point, when is it motivation and when does it become a distraction?
are you kidding? So you think Our d line was outstanding because of what Big Mike had to say? Well damn, I guess the Lions coach should just get after it with some promises of wins and that should do the trick. Lions could still make the playoffs if their coach would just follow Mike's lead.