Wasn’t that PI on AB in the end zone?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again, cite the rule that merely having 2 hands on a player is PI as you claimed. Still waiting ....

Sure as soon as you show me the part where I said it was a rule.

Good luck with that...................waiting..........................

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Great, now where is the rule part? Like I said, you made it up.

So is it or is it not PI when Brown put his hands on him? Those are your words.. so is it or isn't it..if it is, what is the rule.. if it isn't. then admit you were wrong about this entire thing and lets all move on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So is it or is it not PI when Brown put his hands on him? Those are your words.. so is it or isn't it..if it is, what is the rule.. if it isn't. then admit you were wrong about this entire thing and lets all move on.

So I take it you couldnt find where I said it was a rule? Waiting........................

If you cant find it then just admit you were wrong and lets all move on. :thumbup:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
So I take it you couldnt find where I said it was a rule? Waiting........................

If you cant find it then just admit you were wrong and lets all move on.
I quoted you. you can back pedal because you didn't use the word "rule" but that is just a coward's way out,, kinda what I expected.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sure as soon as you show me the part where I said it was a rule.

Good luck with that...................waiting..........................

You mean this?
And here, I'll even use your emoji overkill technique to further convince myself I'm right even if I'm not quite confident that I am. Lol.
:lmao2::lmao::muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh:
its PI the moment Brown puts two hands on him.

So again, can you please cite this claim of yours from the rules?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I quoted you. you can back pedal because you didn't use the word "rule" but that is just a coward's way out,, kinda what I expected.

Ah, so I DIDNT say it? I accept your apology.

Brown clearly puts both hands on Toney and pushed him to the ground extending the push with his arms.

Dont be a coward and a homer and just admit it. No harm. We got lucky on the call. No doubt had the jerseys been switched you would be screaming bloody murder.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You mean this?
And here, I'll even use your emoji overkill technique to further convince myself I'm right even if I'm not quite confident that I am. Lol.
:lmao2::lmao::muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh:

So again, can you please cite this claim of yours from the rules?

So again, you cant cite the claim of yours that I said it was a rule? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh:

Maybe that's because it never happened? :muttley::muttley::clap::clap::grin::flagwave::thumbdown:

100% PI

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So again, you cant cite the claim of yours that I said it was a rule? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh:

Maybe that's because it never happened? :muttley::muttley::clap::clap::grin::flagwave::thumbdown:

100% PI
When the emojis are out, you know you've been had.

"PI the moment Brown put 2 hands on him." Where is that in the rules?

Why avoid the question with your silly ask a question of a question game? Because you don't have an answer, is that right?

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
their feet got tangled up.
toney slipped and tripped up brown.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

Why avoid the question with your silly ask a question of a question game? Because you don't have an answer, is that right?

He is back pedaling so fast from that comment, Lance Armstrong is in awe.. he will NEVER admit he is wrong, regardless of of how silly he looks trying to defend his stupid statements he makes on the regular.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You tried some dumb angle about me saying it was a rule. I called you out on it and you lost. I never said it you lied:espn:

It was text book PI. Only a blind homer would think otherwise. And in slow motion for all to see.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He is back pedaling so fast from that comment, Lance Armstrong is in awe.. he will NEVER admit he is wrong, regardless of of how silly he looks trying to defend his stupid statements he makes on the regular.

I know. I just like rubbing people's noses in their own filth when they approach me like that. Don't start none, won't be none but with this guy ... nooooooooo. Lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You tried some dumb angle about me saying it was a rule. I called you out on it and you lost. I never said it you lied:espn:

It was text book PI. Only a blind homer would think otherwise. And in slow motion for all to see.

Don't lie bro. I said to cite the rule. If it's "text book," which is one word, by the way, provide the text.
And it's false that merely having 2 hands on a guy is PI. If it is, post the rule. You won't because it doesn't exist. Again, thanks.

You're the one trying to distort what I asked to pivot out of giving an answer because you know you don't have one.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::muttley::grin::muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh::dance:

Do these convince you? I used 10 this time. Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't lie bro. I said to cite the rule. If it's "text book," which is one word, by the way, provide the text.

You're the one trying to distort what I asked to pivot out of giving an answer because you know you don't have one.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::muttley::grin::muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh::dance:

Do these convince you? I used 10 this time. Lol.

Let's move on. You lied and got caught.

You blindly think it's not PI when the slow motion clearly shows it was.

Your use of emoji's is a little off. You either use all the laughing ones together like this
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

Or you can just use a

:muttley: by itself.

You can use the:clap::flagwave::clap::yourock::dance::oldcouple: together, however.

Biag

Reaction score
I know some think the refs have it in for Dallas which is probably stretching it but in the opposite direction wasn’t that PI on AB in the end zone he seemed to be all over Toney’s back ? Would have given the Giants fresh downs at the one .

Buckaroo up in the booth got the Fox ref expert for his opinion and he thought Toney’s foot gave out and it was a good “ non call “ . Huh ? Really . That’s one that went Dallas way in a big way.
I watched this game with a bunch of Giants fans and initially they were up in arms. After the replay they even said it was a good no call.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Let's move on. You lied and got caught.

You blindly think it's not PI when the slow motion clearly shows it was.

Your use of emoji's is a little off. You either use all the laughing ones together like this
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

Or you can just use a

:muttley: by itself.

You can use the:clap::flagwave::clap::yourock::dance::oldcouple: together, however.

Then when you get busted lying, accuse the other of lying. Noted. Your chart is almost complete. If some soft-spoken gentlemen show up asking you to accompany them to a room that's softer than a pillow, please do go with them. They're there for your good. Lol.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So you are saying that Toney's body somehow pulls browns hand down and extends his arm?

The moment Brown touches him with both hands, its PI. The fact that he falls down instantaneously after both hands touch him is a clear indication that he is also pushed down.

And yah, Toney's foot slips, but whether its because of a push or not, its PI the moment Brown puts two hands on him.

I have no doubt that if the jerseys were reversed, most on here would be crying bloody murder.

As a Cowboys fan watching the play and the replay I can freely admit that was PI and we got lucky.

If that was PI than the TD pass to Amari should also have been called. How about last weeks TD pass to Amari as well.

Honestly, that was a big flop to fool the refs.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The rule is if their feet get tangled causing the receiver to fall it is not PI. Brown had his hands on Toney's back - which is legal within 5 yards of the LOS, and Toney lost his footing and fell. That is incidental contact and the no call was correct. I am no fan of the refs.

It is not PI, but it could be illegal contact. The defender is not allowed to put his hands on the back of the receiver, even within 5 yards of the LOS. I think the ref did not call it because Toney fell down on his own, but because Brown caused him to fall. Technically, it was illegal contact which is a 5 yard penalty and an automatic first down.

I thought it was a good non-call. Brown did not impede the receiver or cause him to fall. The Cowboys scored 44 points. This play did not change the game.

I saw much more egregious holding by the Giants that was not called.

Sorry. Saw your post and wasn't ignoring it but wanted to first try to teach a troll a new trick: producing a rule they claim is true, but isn't.

You make a good point with the illegal contact but what's also in the rules is this clause in the illegal contact rule which a ref could cite (in red):

ARTICLE 3. ILLEGAL CONTACT BEYOND FIVE-YARD ZONE. Beyond the five-yard zone, if the player who receives the snap
remains in the pocket with the ball, a defender cannot initiate contact with a receiver who is attempting to evade him.
A defender
may use his hands or arms only to defend or protect himself against impending contact caused by a receiver.

Toney clearly was running towards Brown to put him on his hip and then violently pivot away from him to create separation. A ref could see that as "impending," meaning Toney didn't need to be right on top of him. Brown put hands up and then kept them on, wisely not grabbing jersey to prevent separation and of course Toney slipped on the pivot.

Last edited: