Way to early Win/Loss record for the 2024 season

9of11

Reaction score
Well, this is what I believe will be their record for the 2024 season....I hope not and I know its still too early...but I've lost all faith in the Jones boys and coaches...
The toss ups, I really don't how those teams will fair...If we win those 4 toss up matches it still puts our record at 9-8...I don't have much faith going into next season with the practically same staff. What say you...

Home:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles – Win
Washington Commanders - Win
Baltimore Ravens – Loss, we will loose this game as bad as we lost in the SF, Bills games…
Cincinnati Bengals - loss
New Orleans Saints – toss up
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - loss
Detroit Lions - loss
Houston Texans - loss

Away:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Atlanta Falcons – Toss up
Carolina Panthers – Toss up
Cleveland Browns - Loss
Pittsburgh Steelers – Toss up
San Francisco 49ers – Loss
5 wins
8 Losses
4 toss ups that could go either way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
12-5 again with another playoff disappointment :facepalm:
This team is set to fall off the cliff in 2024. There's too much pressure, too much internal volatility, to expect anything else. I've seen this before.

The 2024 Cowboys won't even make the playoffs. Get ready for 2010 all over again. Maybe not quite that bad but the end of the McCarthy era.

plymkr

Reaction score
I think before we make predictions about next season we have to see what happens in the offseason. Right now we’re 2 weeks into the offseason and we got family feuds and the Dallas Kardashians in full effect. We need to get our house in order or we’re going to have a serious implosion next season. It won’t matter who we play if this offseason vibe continues.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, this is what I believe will be their record for the 2024 season....I hope not and I know its still too early...but I've lost all faith in the Jones boys and coaches...
The toss ups, I really don't how those teams will fair...If we win those 4 toss up matches it still puts our record at 9-8...I don't have much faith going into next season with the practically same staff. What say you...

Home:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles – Win
Baltimore Ravens – Loss, we will loose this game as bad as we lost in the SF, Bills games…
Cincinnati Bengals - loss
New Orleans Saints – toss up
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - loss
Detroit Lions - loss
Houston Texans - loss

Away:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Atlanta Falcons – Toss up
Carolina Panthers – Toss up
Cleveland Browns - Loss
Pittsburgh Steelers – Toss up
San Francisco 49ers – Loss
5 wins
8 Losses
4 toss ups that could go either way.
You went to that much trouble to post but your left out the most important part, you were requiring readers to go back and count, you need to simplify and close your post with season record you project, nobody wants to do your math for you.
Just a tip..

Reactions: CWR

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have over achieved since Micah Parsons got here. This is the year the locker room falls apart and finger pointing mainly at Dak and all the baggage rises to the surface. I can see this team winning 5-6 games.
EofRu6lWEAcCJAM.jpg

Ya, no way our fearless HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gets out of this time bomb!
P.S. If he's still on the team that is?

CWR

Reaction score
You went to that much trouble to post but your left out the most important part, you were requiring readers to go back and count, you need to simplify and close your post with season record you project, nobody wants to do your math for you.
Just a tip..
That's fair, we are pretty lazy.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The Cowboys have over achieved since Micah Parsons got here. This is the year the locker room falls apart and finger pointing mainly at Dak and all the baggage rises to the surface. I can see this team winning 5-6 games.
I hope he doesn't get a big deal yet