Way to early Win/Loss record for the 2024 season

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well, this is what I believe will be their record for the 2024 season....I hope not and I know its still too early...but I've lost all faith in the Jones boys and coaches...
The toss ups, I really don't how those teams will fair...If we win those 4 toss up matches it still puts our record at 9-8...I don't have much faith going into next season with the practically same staff. What say you...

Home:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles – Win
Washington Commanders - Win
Baltimore Ravens – Loss, we will loose this game as bad as we lost in the SF, Bills games…
Cincinnati Bengals - loss
New Orleans Saints – toss up
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - loss
Detroit Lions - loss
Houston Texans - loss

Away:
New York Giants - Win
Philadelphia Eagles - Loss
Washington Commanders - Win
Atlanta Falcons – Toss up
Carolina Panthers – Toss up
Cleveland Browns - Loss
Pittsburgh Steelers – Toss up
San Francisco 49ers – Loss
5 wins
8 Losses
4 toss ups that could go either way.
Hahaha

rambo2

Reaction score
We have had the #1 seed twice, and the #2 seed once since 2007......................All three games we lost at home and were one and done.

Seeding is not the issue, we lose just as many playoff games at home as we do on the road.

Not being able to advance in the playoffs is the issue and that is why people want changes, because if you do the exact same thing and expect different results, well you know.
Most teams that win the Super Bowl are high spot teams. If you are the 1 you do advance.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Most teams that win the Super Bowl are high spot teams. If you are the 1 you do advance.
You do by getting the bye, but it would actually be nice if they could win 2 playoff games in one season, instead of 2 playoff victories in 8 seasons.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, we've got guys year round who sit at 1 and 6. Those are the true champions of this board.
well i'm usually three right after the playoffs end, but in march rolls around i'll be at 5.....

Reactions: CWR

rambo2

Reaction score
You do by getting the bye, but it would actually be nice if they could win 2 playoff games in one season, instead of 2 playoff victories in 8 seasons.
It would be great if they could win them all.

jgboys1

Reaction score
It would be great if they could win them all.
Things have gotten so bad around here, that I would be happy just to make it to NFC Championship game within the next 10 years. Baby steps.

Reactions: CWR

jgboys1

Reaction score
Like the Lions are happy after the Dan Campbell fiasco.
No, but they blew that game. Our players and coaches would never lose in such an embarrassing way. We have 5 Lombardi's to prove it too.

CWR

Reaction score
well i'm usually three right after the playoffs end, but in march rolls around i'll be at 5.....
I go from 2-5 if things are going well during the season.

After this year I imagine I won't get past 4 unless I see dramatic changes in the run game and a few key players added.

CWR

Reaction score
Things have gotten so bad around here, that I would be happy just to make it to NFC Championship game within the next 10 years. Baby steps.
Yeah, sadly that was my goal for the season. I just wanted to see a little progress. Instead we went backwards, way backwards.