Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandin Cooks? Stephon Gilmore?

I don’t understand how people can be so miserable over a sports teams
Thinking they're going to lose a game makes you "miserable".

Be a happy person and always expect victory.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They have some depth. But as much as I want. But you can’t get it all. We went in to get a dominant Defense. Next season should be about O-Line again. We are a quick strike and have the talent to score anytime type of Offense. We will be fine.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We are going to be dealt with. By the Giants and Jets.
Buck up camper. We gonna be fine. Dak has that new tattoo. He is going to be faster now. Don’t you remember. Lol. Our Defense will be very effective and danny dimes will be playing from his back.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He does? OMG!!!! The universe has been put on notice.
Don’t tell anyone. We don’t want the secret out of the bag. Next thing you know everyone will have a full leg tattoo and it could even the playing field. After Dak did his Pollard had one done also. Thunder and lightning.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
scheme is a philosophy. philosophies should be flexible. offensive lines tend to work well when the guy can handle his assignments and make the team better. That's what OCT's college tape & training camp prove.
So you think that a team that runs a lot of outside zone should still draft a player not athletically gifted enough to play outside zone because he's good in a gap scheme?

Talk about a dumb philosophy you have.

Scotman

Reaction score
It’s going to rain as well by the way - Dak is awful in bad weather .
This isn't true. You absolutely can't support the claim that Dak is any worse in bad weather than any other QB. The best you can do is go find an individual game or two that Dak didn't play well in.

I am seriously on the fence about Dak. And, I'm able to listen to reasonable people on either side of the fence. Both sides have some good points. But hot takes like this just muddy the argument.

Flamma

Reaction score
I hate week 1. They do everything to not injure players, and players not properly prepared get injured as a result. It's every freaking year in the first 2 weeks.

We're going to be sloppy this game, and yet again protecting players. It pisses me off. I'd hate to lose this game to the ******* Giants.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
How are you even here? Are you even remotely excited about the NFL season starting? I am so glad I am actually excited about this team. I can imagine the OP is doing anything than trying to get a reaction from people.

Flamma

Reaction score
BTW, the word I used should not have been in asterisks. It's not what you think.

Flamma

Reaction score
How are you even here? Are you even remotely excited about the NFL season starting? I am so glad I am actually excited about this team. I can imagine the OP is doing anything than trying to get a reaction from people.
It's just people being upset about how the Cowboys approach week 1. As if it doesn't matter. To me it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.