We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
:hammer:

khiladi

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

29-12

A Jets castoff

We ignored our OL for years with a trash QB, so what goes around comes around…

shabazz

Reaction score
we'll I hope we don't play badly but if we do we can blame the offensive line. win, win even if we lose. shrugs
I’m going to blame the lasting effects of Moore still lingering here…..takes a couple games to shake that excuse away for good

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I’m going to blame the lasting effects of Moore still lingering here…..takes a couple games to shake that excuse away for good
yep, I would blame Fat Mike but he was just worried about the pregame meal and the halftime meal and didn't put much effort into the game planning. This year he will take a look at what Brain Shotty does for sure. We should be ranked in the top 20 in offense.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you really want to see some miserable people click on the game chat during a game that’s not going well for the Cowboys. :laugh:
Coach, OC, Dak all get fired in there weekly depending on the game and how it's going

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In today's, there is always a cause...cause I'm a COWBOYS fan!
oh. I thought you were doing Sunset Boulevard movie trivia when you mentioned Wilshire Boulevard. That particular location was where the mansion for Sunset was partially filmed. It was also where Rebel Without a Cause was filmed. My apologies. Go Cowboys!

817Gill

Reaction score
Torrence could be made to play both RG and LG the way TJ Bass has.
Essentially, you want the left side to be more athletic to be suited for pass blocking because its the QB's blindside because most are right handed. The right side in turn becomes more of the run blocking side because they're "less athletic" and don't move as well laterally, etc than the left.

Which makes Torrance a lot better suited for RG, his biggest weakness is his feet.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i cant remember the last time the Giants blew us the off the field,its us blowing them out in recent times.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

29-12

A Jets castoff
Aahhhh. The ghost accounts are back. Because some of the boys are missing some testicles so they go to their ghost accounts...

Nice of you to show up.

And after every win you disappear...just like the poop I flush after you k on what....

Status
Not open for further replies.