We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why do you watch football? If you can’t be objective and realize your owner and our GM is an absolute ignoramus for neglecting the most important part of a football team.
The ol is the engine
Interesting that subconsciously you said "your". Which makes you a gnat fan troll given you show up twice a year with your ghost account.

I mean who would be an idiot to give Jones a 40M contract. And make Gimpy RB made of glass a franchise tag. You must have craters in your brain.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Your initial comments are not objective. Spouting out your angst now, just in case the Giants pull an upset, is so obvious a blind man can see it. You want a chance to say “I told you so”. Here’s objective. The game will be competitive. If the Cowboys keep mistakes to a minimum they should win.
He is a giants fan. This ghost account shows up twice a year.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Pretty simple @XXLMike . Post your picture of you in Cowboys gear, with a little post it that says hello Cowboys Frog and Asthma.
Screen-Shot-2019-11-05-at-102146-AM-c4464531079fe63bab04b1a602bccd4c.jpg

FVSTONE

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
I agree, this is going to be WENTZ 2.0's first excuse out of his mouth when the Giants claim him as their *****.....................

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just like they were deadly last year :lmao:
They certainly don’t have a deadly offense at least not last season, but we only beat them by one score in both games. I just hope the team doesn’t have the same disrespect for them that the fans do or we’re going to be in real trouble on Sunday night.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
They certainly don’t have a deadly offense at least not last season, but we only beat them by one score in both games. I just hope the team doesn’t have the same disrespect for them that the fans do or we’re going to be in real trouble on Sunday night.
I do t think they have disrespect.

Division games are often close. You play each other twice a year. Every year. There is a lot of familiarity.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
They scored a meaningless TD with 8 seconds but go off king

Ken

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

29-12

A Jets castoff
lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I do t think they have disrespect.

Division games are often close. You play each other twice a year. Every year. There is a lot of familiarity.
The fans certainly disrespect them. They disrespect every team the Cowboys play despite the fact they lose to at least one or two bad teams every year.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

29-12

A Jets castoff
We made sure to get ANOTHER second round tight end though!

Status
Not open for further replies.