We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Really? As for Daniel Jones es who is elite in bad weather....fantastic. perhaps it rain on Cowboys side of the line only
Yeah that's why a true Cowboys fan travels to NY, to watch a truly stupid, horrible team with no chance of winning with a QB that can't play in the rain. You suppose he's taking an umbrella?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Well, see everyone next season. Guess the season is already over.
Woe is us. All is lost. It's so hopeless we might as well all travel to NY with our umbrellas and sit in the rain and watch the stupid worthless Cowboys get smeared by the world class giants as they lick their chops in victory.

GORICO

Reaction score
Brandin Cooks? Stephon Gilmore?

I don’t understand how people can be so miserable over a sports teams
Carson--have not been here close to 7 months just cause of the hate sometimes....are these trolls or our regular attendars?...this is suppose to be cowboy fanzone....always thought fan liked their teams????....maybe too much to ask??....i looked at match-up and even with who might not play...we still look
awesome...a beatdown at Met-life...hope we are in our unlucky blue uniforms...all the more reason to get fired up

GORICO

Reaction score
Well I'm going to have some Hot Wings!
And a beer.
Then I'm going to have more Hot Wings.
And a whiskey and coke.
Maybe a few fritos...
wish i could join you...but stopped drinking some years back....but i will have nachos and maybe a big sub....if we win are we allowed to tell the haters stuff????
at first i did double take.....at first i thought this was cowboy hate zone????

Loso86

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
I just love you type of fans......(sarcasm)

Flamma

Reaction score
How have the Cowboys approached week 1 that has been wrong?
They treat it as a preseason game. Or a warmup game. They'll even not play dinged up players that would otherwise play later on in the season. That's the impression I get over the last few years.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
Shucks no sense in watching the game anymore then.....let's all gather around and go sulk in the corner until next season.

shabazz

Reaction score
We’ll be fine. Rain and lack of rain favors the Cowboys. High winds and mud is tailor made for our offense

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Which is the OP? Which is more likely?

That a guy who has always been a fan of a team (Dallas) that has won 12 games in each of the past two seasons… a team that is one of the most talented rosters in the NFL, and has improved what was their biggest weaknesses this year… simply can’t find anything positive to say about their first game? A game that is against a team Dallas beat both times last year and something like 8 out of the last 10 times they’ve played them? A guy that just can’t see that favorite team, no matter how good they’ve been, doing anything but being blown out tomorrow night?

Or that this guy is a rival fan that joined up here in October once it became obvious that his team, the Giants, were going to have a decent season? A guy that likes to come on here and troll Dallas fans?

Which is most likely? I know which is. Especially since I’ve watched this guy since he joined last October and he had nothing decent to say about this team but always argued with fans here that the Giants were great, had found the savior himself in Daboll, and spent sundays in the “Giants vs. whoever” threads.

I still remember how fired up he was for that Giants v Philly playoff game and how he just melted away and disappeared towards the end and afterwards… just like a Giants fan would do.

Maybe common sense tells us all which one is likely to be the truth.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
The injuries on the OL obviously impact us offensively.

But Blown off the field? Last I checked, this is one of the top Defenses in the NFL. No one is blowing them off the field… definitely not Daniel Jones.

Nothing comes easy against that unit, and 11 can flip games himself. I don’t care if we were trotting out 5 backup OL, this defense simply doesn’t allow games to get away from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.