We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I will say, you never know. Who would've thought that Steele would've become as good as he is? If Tyler can't go, I think Bass will be ready. He looked good in PS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sure it does. It clarifies it and adds context. Harms your point though so I can see why you’d want to ignore it.
It doesn’t affect my point you’re just looking for something to argue about.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Nothing you say is going to change the fact that we won both games by one score.
Or that they only did so by scoring a meaningless TD in a game they were dominated in the second half, getting swept again as usual. Context matters

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Or that they only did so by scoring a meaningless TD in a game they were dominated in the second half, getting swept again as usual. Context matters
It wasn’t a meaningless TD it got them within one score. They simply ran out of time.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It wasn’t a meaningless TD it got them within one score. They simply ran out of time.
It happened with 8 seconds left. They had no shot and the defense didn’t care because they knew it was impossible for them to win. And they were right. You should think up a new slant nephew

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When has the Giants ever blown Dallas off the field? I can't think of one time in any recent memory. Even when we start spare QBs, we win. We own them no matter what. A loss is one thing but being blown off the field is another. I can remember both Washington and Philly blowing us off the field in the last few years. Giants are another story.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It happened with 8 seconds left. They had no shot and the defense didn’t care because they knew it was impossible for them to win. And they were right. You should think up a new slant nephew
The Giants got the ball with 1:13 left. They reached our 13 yard line with 39 seconds left. Had they scored at that point they could’ve recovered an onside kick and pulled the rug right out from under us. They tried an on sidekick and we recovered it with 5 seconds left. Had they recovered they still had enough time for one Hail Mary to the end zone. Crazier things have happened.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Giants got the ball with 1:13 left. They reached our 13 yard line with 39 seconds left. Had they scored at that point they could’ve recovered an onside kick and pulled the rug right out from under us. They tried an on sidekick and we recovered it with 5 seconds left. Had they recovered they still had enough time for one Hail Mary to the end zone. Crazier things have happened. They still would’ve had a chance.
But they didn’t. Glad you actually looked it up and now understand how wrong you were. You’re welcome to keep replying to help my point but I’m going to leave you to it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But they didn’t. Glad you actually looked it up and now understand how wrong you were. You’re welcome to keep replying to help my point but I’m going to leave you to it
But they could have, and we gave them the opportunity with an onside kick. You can claim I’m wrong all you want, but the fact is we won by one score in both games. Nothing you say is going to change that. :thumbup:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
cat-fight-in-a-dialog-vjmfw370nf5g0u9b.gif

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
But they could have, and we gave them the opportunity with an onside kick. You can claim I’m wrong all you want, but the fact is we won by one score in both games. Nothing you say is going to change that. :thumbup:
You already said that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak in the Rayne:espn: and under an enormous amount of pressure? :omg:
Hope our defense holds them to under 14 points as this one on offense could get ugly really fast!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak in the Rayne:espn: and under an enormous amount of pressure? :omg:
Hope our defense holds them to under 14 points as this one on offense could get ugly really fast!!!!
you better hope-kinda funny if your teams does good you leave the site for a week if they do bad (as you always predict) then your excited to come here...kinda strange

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
I would say we are more likely to blow them out then us get blown out. But I share your reservations. IF both lineman our out this will be a struggle. Unless the two rookies are for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.