We All Know BP Is Staying

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
silverbear;1321297 said:
Oh, terrific, now I'm responsible for you gaining weight... :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

If you bring the talk you had better walk the walk........and all of its resposibilities......:lmao2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cbz40;1321308 said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

If you bring the talk you had better walk the walk........and all of its resposibilities......:lmao2:

You just don't understand the awesome weight of that responsibility...

It's the curse of a charismatic personality... perhaps I need to find someone who teaches NONassertiveness training...

It's sheer h*ll, knowing I have this incredible impact on all those who read my words... ROTFLMAO...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1319197 said:
Myself I hope Parcells stays

Why for he could use more of his old classical predictable plays. He don't have no playbook and one of his biggest problems is trusting his coaches, hanging his coaches out to dry, and that's the coach you want to stay.

We lost a good defensive cordinator in Mike Zimmer. He just didn't know the 3-4 but he still was somewhat still successful in it, but not like the 4-3.
Not to mention Joe Avazano our old special teams coach. We lost Steve Hoffman. Damn. We lost a whole lot of staff and players to this coach. When do you say enough is enough. We have to go with players that he's familiar with like Bobby Carpenter because of his father, Anthony Fasano because of the coach he know Charlie Weis, Chris Canty because of Al Groh. Even with professional players N.Y. Jets, New England Patroits, and Giants players. Jason Fegurson(NT) hmmm.... I think that Bill Parcells should have reconsider putting him as a starter at the nose tackle in the 3-4, La'Roi Glover out did Fergi as a Nose Tackle in the 3-4 and we just released him, like it was nothing. That what burns me up. How do you break up a playoffs team and change the routine that got us there to your routine, he put our team in a total shock. He cut the starting Quarterback instead of just suspending him to start a 41 year old quarterback to start at QB. (ARE YOU SERIOUS?)

Quincy Carter knew he had that position locked up, but all Parcells is worried about is the insurance and the security of his players on his team. Quincy Carter would've blew Vinny Testaverde out of the water. I believe Quincy Carter would've gave us enough time to see Tony Romo another spectacular Quarterback. Even though Quincy didn't get the statistics Romo have got, he did knew how to win games. Even San Fransisco when their playoffs was on the line and they was favored over us by 8 1/2 points, Quincy showed off.

For the record Quincy Carter was underfeated against the Commanders. He tortured Commanders every time we played them. Rocket Ismail, Antonio Bryant against the Panthers. Parcells broke all of that up. Sad. But we got to deal with what we have in place now. I believe if Quincy is getting better, if Parcells isn't there which I hope he isn't, I hope we get Quincy Carter back. Get Denny Green as our head coach. I like to see Quincy serve as Tony Romo's back up.

JPM

Reaction score
silverbear;1321297 said:
Oh, terrific, now I'm responsible for you gaining weight... :D

Nope, I'm eating the fat-free variety of popcorn. No love handles for me.

burmafrd

Reaction score
NOW we know. realcowboyfan is KARTR!!!!

as far as the rest of his dribble.....
what a pathetic joke.
As old as he was Vinny was a better QB - untill late in the game when his legs gave out.
Q was a zero when it really mattered. Leaving out the drugs.
If Hoffman was so great why did it take almost two years for him to get another job?
Bryant? already wearing out his welcome on his THIRD team.
really pathetic.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
While I can appreciate both sides of the argument...

my thoughts on accessing the job that has been done goes like this

is the team progressing?
can we as fans see definite improvement at a reasonable and marked pace?
are players playing to their full capabilities?
is our talent level growing while our team age is decreasing?
do the players seem to buy into the system?
do we seem to be out coached on game day?
do we make good adjustments?
do we play with fire and enthusiasm?
does the whole team seemed bonded?

I would think that anybody objectively looking at the above criteria would have to answer no to the majority and would/should be grounds for dismissal ...

of course others may have other criteria that they would look at ...

but I truly believe the time has come to move on without Bill...but it maybe all mute in a little while anyway...