We are a laughingstock

mmohican29

Reaction score
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.

It's worse since the days of social media. But yes, people relish this franchise's failures like no other. The good news is we have the on-field leadership to counter any bad juju that comes our way. (Sarcasm off)

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I now side with those that find fault in all things Cowboys. No longer will I be optimistic. This teams motto should be, "Start bad, and end terrible", the Cowboy Way. Who plays like this on a continual basis, year after year?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.

l-used-to-think-that-my-life-was-a-tragedy-but-47310935.png

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Zeke is laughing all the way to the bank! This team has no chemistry. The hunger to win as a team seems to be lost right now.

stiletto

Reaction score
I really didn't think it could happen after that 3-0 start but Garrett has lost the team already.... Worst case scenario BUT if Jones cuts bait this week and takes a chance it could be like last year with Amari. Another guy, really can change things. If the men in Combat don't trust their leader, you can replace him and win the battle. It happened many times in WWII... and that was in life or death scenarios. Change can make a difference.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.

And here is one of our Stars with the same old punch lines!
Same old same old zzzzz ra ra ra ra someone save me please Prescott....

#Cowboys leader Dak - ‘We know the players and the men we have on this team. .. We're going to gain a sense of focus and a sense of accountability to lock-in, to lean on one another. And this brotherhood has to grow, right now, more than it ever has.’

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.

He must see the writing on the wall now. Going to be hard for him to wiggle out of this one. This is NOT a team that is capable of going to the championship game.

At this point they will be very hard pressed to make the playoffs.

BigTx66

Reaction score
Gutless and overhyped....in addition to overpaid. This team has no pride or fire to be successful. With the same tired crap spewed out by the Clapper/Spitter (Garrett) and PT Barnum (J. Jones), it's obvious that there is nothing that will change with this organization if and until management/coaching personnel change occurs. And of course, PT Barnum isn't going to hire a coach that can be a distinct, independent leader, which might take away some of his self-adorned credit, so this team is a joke, a laughingstock, and a perennial fake, that us fans have to constantly suck it up and listen to the vitriol from others. For those of us that have been fans of this team for decades, and have stuck with this miserable organization for all those seasons. I guess that's the sign of a true fan. Thanks alot, PT......you're really a truly unsuccessful person.

leeblair

Reaction score

We have been since 2008.

morat1959

Reaction score
I now side with those that find fault in all things Cowboys. No longer will I be optimistic. This teams motto should be, "Start bad, and end terrible", the Cowboy Way. Who plays like this on a continual basis, year after year?
Congrats on seeing the light!

morat1959

Reaction score
And here is one of our Stars with the same old punch lines!
Same old same old zzzzz ra ra ra ra someone save me please Prescott....

#Cowboys leader Dak - ‘We know the players and the men we have on this team. .. We're going to gain a sense of focus and a sense of accountability to lock-in, to lean on one another. And this brotherhood has to grow, right now, more than it ever has.’
Straight from the company line book!

stiletto

Reaction score
He must see the writing on the wall now. Going to be hard for him to wiggle out of this one. This is NOT a team that is capable of going to the championship game.

At this point they will be very hard pressed to make the playoffs.

If Jerry makes a change it can happen. No one thought that Amari could have the impact he had last year. A new leader can provide profound changes. Just gotta pull the trigger.. Jerry won't do it though.