Twitter: We are all Nick Eatman

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nick Eatman is doing the same thing a lot of posters here do.

That is overrate the players and coaches we have.

We are not a top 2 or 3 NFC team and we wasn't last year either. Eatman is buying into the fools gold and thinks we're just a piece or two away.

Another "Jerry's" boy in the house baby!!!!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

We are not a top 2 or 3 NFC team and we wasn't last year either. Eatman is buying into the fools gold and thinks we're just a piece or two away.

No, that’s what Jerry and Stephen do.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nick's been keeping his powder dry for years I suspect, but finally couldn't stay silent anymore.Bryan Broaddus before him. He was fired basically for it. I can't blame them. Its a matter of time before the Mike Fishers and Mickey Spags of the world do the same. The arrogant ineptitude is real.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm listening to Jerry.....we were soooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!:muttley:
listen again. He is saying in the NFC. He's right. In the NFC we were a top 3 team. Not now. Can the draft drastically change that? MAYBE. We will need 2 draft even better than last year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
listen again. He is saying in the NFC. He's right. In the NFC we were a top 3 team. Not now. Can the draft drastically change that? MAYBE. We will need 2 draft even better than last year.
I can't figure out why some here consider Jerry a draft guru?:banghead:
Superbowl teams are built a piece here(Fa) a piece there(Draft) not exclusively by the draft.
Our GM is incompetent after 26 years to understand the above!
The Circus re-opens in Sept!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's absolutely amazing to me that people can watch this team get eliminated in the playoffs the last two years they've made it in because they gave up 400 yards rushing in those games and nobody mentions it. It's like that huge weakness just doesn't even exist. This team is so close!

The game is won or lost in the trenches. The Cowboys are weak in the trenches.

They're not close.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I don’t give a damn if he’s ever played football he’s right on that topic
Yeah, that logic makes no sense. I guess Bill Belichick doesn't know anything about football because he hasn't played in the league. Vince McMahon doesn't know anything about pro wrestling because he's just a promotor and businessman. Sam Raimi doesn't know anything about acting because he's just a director. You could go on and on...

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can't figure out why some here consider Jerry a draft guru?:banghead:
Superbowl teams are built a piece here(Fa) a piece there(Draft) not exclusively by the draft.
Our GM is incompetent after 26 years to understand the above!
The Circus re-opens in Sept!!!
EXACTLY!
giphy.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
It's absolutely amazing to me that people can watch this team get eliminated in the playoffs the last two years they've made it in because they gave up 400 yards rushing in those games and nobody mentions it. It's like that huge weakness just doesn't even exist. This team is so close!

The game is won or lost in the trenches. The Cowboys are weak in the trenches.

They're not close.
1 or 2 pieces on defense may change that. But we never sign great free agents. That said, I agree. It barely even gets a mention. As if drafting a wr will make matters better. It wont.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nicks frustrations are ours I think. He's talking about all of it...the free agents we don't sign, and the lack of any urgency and risk. He's just sayin, lets be bold .

Rayman70

Reaction score
Here's a burning question I have. Why aren't we spending? Why is Stevie saying we aren't done, when all the while he has spent next to 0? Its double talk. He's sitting on like 25 mill. WHY?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Nick Eatman might be a writer for Jerry's little PR team, but he's covered the team since 1999.

I think he knows what he's talking about.

Okay, so everything he just said has been pre-approved by Jones if that's the case.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Okay, so everything he just said has been pre-approved by Jones if that's the case.
I highly doubt that. Nick just couldn't stay quiet. He's human. In the end I bet he gets canned for what he said or he was already reprimanded. Fear of reprisal is real.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Put what chips in? Paying Amari Cooper and Randy Gregory wouldn't put them over the top.

The fact that they think a nothin happenin clown like Terrence Steele is your legit opening day RT over Lael Collins shows just how far off this front office is. They have no idea how to put a roster together. No idea how to instill a professional environment around the team. "Putting all their chips in" would just result in yet another disappointing year with a highly paid, underachieving roster. It's not going to be fixed as long as the Jones family is running the show.

0 for 26.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I highly doubt that. Nick just couldn't stay quiet. He's human. In the end I bet he gets canned for what he said or he was already reprimanded. Fear of reprisal is real.

That's definitely not going to be tolerated. Yeah he'll get fired for that. Was this recent?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Considering the team is relying on the first round to draft both a LG and WR, there’s no winning proposition. They deserve to go 5-12 this year.

I’ll watch if there’s nothing going on but not going to change plans for this team. Really any NFL team. The Bengals and Rams showed make the playoffs and put the team in the hat and mostly anyone (minus Dallas) can win it

bonafidebanter

Reaction score

This is the gas lighting that I'm talking about. He's believing it. Bless his heart.

Silly

Reaction score
So far it has been a very underwhelming off season. Doesn't look like Jerry is trying to win!