We are going to sign legitimately good Free Agents

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We were in on Watkins last year.

We appear in on Thomas this.

Its gonna happen this year. We are actually going to sign some good football players in free agency.

I can just feel it. I feel it coursing through my body. Im currently trying to weaponize that feeling into a force lightning type hand maneuver. I plan on using those new powers to blast all sayers or nay into believing.

Its gonna happen guys

Mark it down (《---- now you know its legit)

Jeffkills

Reaction score

Its gonna happen this year. We are actually going to sign some good football players in free agency.

I can just feel it. I feel it coursing through my body. Im currently trying to weaponize that feeling into a force lightning type hand maneuver. I plan on using those new powers to blast all sayers or nay into believing.

Its gonna happen guys

I feel the same way.. The FO has done more good than bad RE personnel, and even Jerry says he’s pretty much gonna let it ride this year...

We’ve got money, and we’re going to be spending, even if it’s not on the players most fans want, we’re not gonna be scraping the barrel like the last several years in FA..

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No we aren’t. At least not multiple ones. They may sign ET or some other good free agent but that will be it. Too many of their own needing new big money deals. I think it’s 50/50 that they take a big step backwards due to not getting deals done and not replacing those they lose.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel the same way.. The FO has done more good than bad RE personnel, and even Jerry says he’s pretty much gonna let it ride this year...

We’ve got money, and we’re going to be spending, even if it’s not on the players most fans want, we’re not gonna be scraping the barrel like the last several years in FA..
I think Thomas may be the only tier 1 we chase. But I think we will get in on some tier 2 guys. Also keep an eye on guys let go for cap reasons. They dont effect the comp pic formula. In the past couple years more and more tier 2 level FA's enter the market as cap cuts than in years past

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No we aren’t. At least not multiple ones. They may sign ET or some other good free agent but that will be it. Too many of their own needing new big money deals. I think it’s 50/50 that they take a big step backwards due to not getting deals done and not replacing those they lose.
If you sign ET or some other good free agents, then you are signing legitimately good free agents

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You didn’t get Watkins because you refused to offer a competitive contract, and it sounds like you’re trying the same tactics with Earl.

GenoT

Reaction score

Its gonna happen guys

Keep rubbing that lamp, Aladdin...you got two wishes left.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. The front office has missed on the pro player side. Whether it be free agents or trades.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
You didn’t get Watkins because you refused to offer a competitive contract, and it sounds like you’re trying the same tactics with Earl.
You can’t give that guy 15 though; that’s just silly...

If he wants to be a Cowboy so bad then he needs to meet us in the middle..

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You can’t give that guy 15 though; that’s just silly...

If he wants to be a Cowboy so bad then he needs to meet us in the middle..

I bet someone pays him 13+. I don’t think he turns down 2-3 million dollars a year just to be a cowboy. He can still stay in the state of Texas and make way more