We are in trouble at WR folks

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyrock;2159289 said:
I think this team will be one of the best in the NFL. and win a lot of games just like last year.but in the end, just like the secondary last year.the WR problem may cost us a chace to win a championship.i hope im wrong and Crayton,Ausin and Hurd have super years. but i just dont see it happening.
"May"? So, according to you, there's an outside chance that our crappy wide receiver situation may win a championship in spite of it. Fascinating...

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2159302 said:
"May"? So, according to you, there's an outside chance that our crappy wide receiver situation may win a championship in spite of it. Fascinating...
Whaever floats you boat man. were you not the same person who said the secondary would be fine last year? just asking.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyrock;2159326 said:
Whaever floats you boat man. were you not the same person who said the secondary would be fine last year? just asking.
I would like to read that quote. Jacques Reeves was a member of last season's secondary and I was critical of his effectiveness at cornerback (see the Eduncan files :rolleyes: ). But enough of the misdirection you just tried. Why state that there MAY be a chance when your fright in your statements in your own thread stated otherwise?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2159294 said:
MW, I have sources that say even the lowly Niners and Rams have done the same thing...they cited an incredibly weak WR corp as the reason why

0-16!!!! BOOK IT!!!!

David

Mike Winicki is busy looking over Detroit Lion merchandise, so he can not possibly reply to a measly Cowboy post...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2159116 said:
We put to many Eggs in the Terry Glenn basket this offseason, and it has backfired.i for one wanted draft a reciever in the first two rounds of the draft. and i wanted to bring in a vet reciever. now we are here counting on people like Crayton,Austin and Hurd again. what teams are going to do is do what they did to us the last 4 games of last season and the playoffs.they are going to take away Terrell Owens, and tell players like Crayton,Austin and hurd to beat them if they can.we are in trouble at WR folks. i for one thought Glenn was a washed up player. so im not mad about the Cowboys cutting him. butother than owens.how good are these guys? and can you win a championship with these set of recievers?
Is it too much to ask for someone to step up to the plate? Is this not possible for us?

I won't freak out too much until the coaches start freaking out, and until then, I'd like to personally ask one of these receivers (crayton/Hurd/Austin/Stanback and the rookies) to actually step up and do something about it.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2159220 said:
How do you define last year, your account has been active like 8 months. Warning us the last month of the season doesn't count. Unless you mean you warned us from your Commander username.

I would love to see redskinsrock address this post

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2159198 said:
Just like last year when i warned about the secondary. a lot f you people made a joke out f that too.and how come all of a sudden you people are in love with Crayton? all i have seen on this board all summer is how he sucks and how he lost that Giants game. and how he is not a number 2 WR.and what if owens or Crayton get hurt? you are left with the Austin's and Hurd's of the world.NOT GOOD!

Then go find another team to root for.
I heard the Lions have a nice pair of receivers.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dude, he does have another team to root for. He's a troll here to yank chains and is being pretty effective at it.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Cowboyrockyouhavegottolearnhowtotypeandusepunctuationeffectively.youarekillingme.

As for the WRs, drink the Kool-Aid you nay-sayers. We'll be fine. Yes, I'd feel better if we traded for RW or AB, but this is an opportunity for the younguns to step up and produce. Don't forget, we have a tailback in F. Jones who is accustomed to catching out of the backfield.

Run to the cliffs lemmings. Run!

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
LandryFan;2159410 said:
Dude, he does have another team to root for. He's a troll here to yank chains and is being pretty effective at it.
Nice response. someone does not agree with you, and they are not a fan. i have been a cowboys fan for over 40 years. but im not one of the blind cowboys fans who think even guys like Chad hutchinson, was going to lead us to a championship.sticking your heads in the sand over problems on our team wont make it go away. i hope im wrong about all my fears. we will see.but i want to see all you people who are posting everything is fine,back on here if these back-up recievers fail.no excuses.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The original post on this thread reminds me of something I saw today, but I can’t remember what… it… was…

Oh, yeah! Now I remember.

I was walking to my car, headed for work, when I noticed this German Shepherd running crossing my yard. His ears were reared back and his tail was between his legs. He seemed to be running away from something, but I never saw what it was. Just when I thought that he was about to cross over into my neighbor’s yard, he stopped dead in his tracks, squatted, took a crap, turned to take a whiff of his gift and then took off like nothing happened. I yelled at him, “Thanks for the present, pal!” and drove off. Needless to say, I wasn’t happy about the free lawn fertilizer. Not one bit. :mad:

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2159523 said:
The original post on this thread reminds me of something I saw today, but I can’t remember what… it… was…

Oh, yeah! Now I remember.

I was walking to my car, headed for work, when I noticed this German Shepherd running crossing my yard. His ears were reared back and his tail was between his legs. He seemed to be running away from something, but I never saw what it was. Just when I thought that he was about to cross over into my neighbor’s yard, he stopped dead in his tracks, squatted, took a crap, turned to take a whiff of his gift and then took off like nothing happened. I yelled at him, “Thanks for the present, pal!” and drove off. Needless to say, I wasn’t happy about the free lawn fertilizer. Not one bit. :mad:
***. i give up. you blind folks are just unreal.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyrock;2159531 said:
***. i give up. you blind folks are just unreal.
******. My bad. You 'heard' all that huh?

These message boards are soooo loud.

:rolleyes:

monkey

Reaction score
DallasEast;2159534 said:
******. My bad. You 'heard' all that huh?

These message boards are soooo loud.

:rolleyes:

No wonder I have a headache now. The loud sound of many Cowboy fans beating their head against the rock wall that is Cowboysrock.

:bang2::bang2::bang2:

I for one am much more worried about Romo getting hurt than the WR core.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
monkey;2159570 said:
No wonder I have a headache now. The loud sound of many Cowboy fans beating their head against the rock wall that is Cowboysrock.

:bang2::bang2::bang2:

I for one am much more worried about Romo getting hurt than the WR core.

I think we have a winner.