We Are Penn State

ESisback

Reaction score
…Penn State! Just a thread for Nittany Lion fans. 5-0 after a 24-0 Beaver Stadium win over Indiana. We seemed a little flat, and their defense came to play, but we beat the spread with no major injuries. Next up, a HUGE game next Saturday over the undefeated Iowa Hawkeyes, in their house! Mega tough!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
…Penn State! Just a thread for Nittany Lion fans. 5-0 after a 24-0 Beaver Stadium win over Indiana. We seemed a little flat, and their defense came to play, but we beat the spread with no major injuries. Next up, a HUGE game next Saturday over the undefeated Iowa Hawkeyes, in their house! Mega tough!
Go UT! Hook em!!!!

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

4th best team in sec tbh.

RaZon

Reaction score
Must watch Penn State vs Iowa and Oklahoma vs Texas.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Some goods ones today!

#4 PSU at #3 Iowa

#13 Ark at #17 Ole Miss

#6 OU vs #21 Texas

#2 Georgia at #18 Auburn

and of course, pulling up from the rear, one that none of you care about but me and my wife do.....

UNC vs Florida St (Go Heels)
:laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This year’s Penn State and Iowa teams would both be in the top 3 in the SEC.
Can NOT believe Clifford got hurt.

What are the odds of that happening against a team that defeated our lions 11 ( now 12) consecutive times.

PS would have won. You & I both know that. If Clifford is out for OS, forget about a season that could of been.

ESisback

Reaction score

What are the odds of that happening against a team that defeated our lions 11 ( now 12) consecutive times.

PS would have won. You & I both know that. If Clifford is out for OS, forget about a season that could of been.

Iowa was ranked above us, at home, and picked to win. Despite playing with a backup QB, we lead until the final six minutes, and yet we’ll drop like a stone in the rankings…

Alabama
Georgia
Iowa
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Cincinnati
Notre Dame
And 3-5 other teams will be ranked higher. It doesn’t matter if we lose by one point to the top team, on the last play, by one inch, for WHATEVER reason. We lost, and that’s all the NCAA needs.

ESisback

Reaction score

Who defeated us 12 consecutive times?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I have a buddy who ushers at home games. Traffic is N-U-T-S! The acres of campers, Paternoville, The Whiteouts with 107k…can’t beat the atmosphere!
For sure. Was at the last Whiteout a few weeks ago. Still recovering. :muttley:Why hasn't there been an update on Clifford?! Timing was perfect being they have a bye this week. Hopefully that arm of his is better after the bye.

Can't wait for OS game. Harbaugh should be an easy game being they haven't played a ranked team as of yet. We shall see.

ESisback

Reaction score
For sure. Was at the last Whiteout a few weeks ago. Still recovering. :muttley:Why hasn't there been an update on Clifford?! Timing was perfect being they have a bye this week. Hopefully that arm of his is better after the bye.

Can't wait for OS game. Harbaugh should be an easy game being they haven't played a ranked team as of yet. We shall see.
I thought it was Clifford’s back!