We Are Penn State

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol. Record 9 overtimes. Crazy, but awesome watching & cheering w/other alumnae'. Over 4 hours of pure adrenalin. We Are!!!! :dance:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
People are SCREAMING for Franklin’s head!
Yes they are. He was definitely a Garrett the past two weeks. Even more yesterday lol.
We Are!!
I didn't even know they had a football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering about your comment thinking, KSK couldn't be referring to PS or he'd reply to me or @ESisback directly?!

Then realized our KSK replied to someone daboyz has had on ignore after seeing the bottom of page, "Show Ignored Content". :lmao2:
Go Astros! ;)

ESisback

Reaction score
This aged well. :muttley:
Everything is tenuous. Nothing lasts forever. You could create your own Buckeye thread. Promise we won’t visit with snark, but since this IS a Penn State thread, I gotta ask…what’s with the asterisks on your helmet?

ESisback

Reaction score
As an Ohio State alumnus, I agree. See you Saturday!
I doubt it’ll be close. Our QB1 is injured. We’re missing 2 starters in our DL, we’re in your house, and let’s face it, after the last two games, I’d bet the farm that a few of these college kids have lost that edge. I expect a four loss season and a decent bowl game between December 28 or 30. It’s possible Ohio will make the final four, but no NC. Again. Despite the hype.

kev8822

Reaction score
So is PSU going to shut Clifford down for a week or 2 to try and get him healthy? He is clearly hurting bad.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Everything is tenuous. Nothing lasts forever. You could create your own Buckeye thread. Promise we won’t visit with snark, but since this IS a Penn State thread, I gotta ask…what’s with the asterisks on your helmet?

Creating an Ohio State thread on a Dallas Cowboys forum would be silly, like creating a Penn State thread and declaring it is only for PSU homers. But you didn't disappoint. I've visited several Big Ten stadiums and the worst home fans I've ever had to deal with were in so-called Happy Valley.

I doubt it’ll be close. Our QB1 is injured. We’re missing 2 starters in our DL, we’re in your house, and let’s face it, after the last two games, I’d bet the farm that a few of these college kids have lost that edge. I expect a four loss season and a decent bowl game between December 28 or 30. It’s possible Ohio will make the final four, but no NC. Again. Despite the hype.

Making excuses already? The "hype" comes from winning the B1G over and over again, not to mention having a CFP title and playoff wins over Clemson and Bama. But at least you're still able to worship a dead coach like the Jonestown cult and reminisce about the good old days. So there's that. Peace.

ESisback

Reaction score
Creating an Ohio State thread on a Dallas Cowboys forum would be silly, like creating a Penn State thread and declaring it is only for PSU homers. But you didn't disappoint. I've visited several Big Ten stadiums and the worst home fans I've ever had to deal with were in so-called Happy Valley.

Making excuses already? The "hype" comes from winning the B1G over and over again, not to mention having a CFP title and playoff wins over Clemson and Bama. But at least you're still able to worship a dead coach like the Jonestown cult and reminisce about the good old days. So there's that. Peace.

1)As you well know, there are plenty of other threads that have nothing whatsoever to do with the Dallas Cowboys, so that “point” is just plain dumb. I never declared it to be for PSU fans only.
2)I’m not “making excuses”. I’m giving viable REASONS why I think Ohio State will win next Saturday.
3)Even if Penn State loses big, I will not feel embarrassed, ashamed or inferior in any way. I’m adult enough to know anything’s possible, everything’s tenuous, and nothing lasts forever, and I’m quite proud of the Penn State history and tradition.
4)There ARE quite a few classless jerks at Penn State, but that’s true of every big school, nowdays especially, and including Ohio State.
5)I made no mention of Joe Paterno, but since you brought him up, yes, he was a greater coach than anyone Ohio State ever had.
6)My comment about making a thread was actually an indication that IF you were inclined to start a thread for the Buckeyes, me and my Penn State friends would never show up there with snarky comments. If we did, I would expect backlash, probably about a “silly” Buckeyes thread for “homers”.

Thanks for your indulgence. We are…
PENN STATE✊

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
As an Ohio State alumnus, I agree. See you Saturday!
Oh oh lol. It's a date!
So is PSU going to shut Clifford down for a week or 2 to try and get him healthy? He is clearly hurting bad.
Good question. What's weird is they had absolutely no updates on him after the Iowa fiasco. Everything is hush hush.
6)My comment about making a thread was actually an indication that IF you were inclined to start a thread for the Buckeyes, me and my Penn State friends would never show up there with snarky comments. If we did, I would expect backlash, probably about a “silly” Buckeyes thread for “homers”.

Thanks for your indulgence. We are…
PENN STATE✊
Exactly sweetheart! Honestly, I'm overjoyed The Big 10 finally has more than one team in the top 10. It was tiresome seeing the SEC ruling it for quite sometime. (loathe the Gators) Even if PS doesn't make the playoffs, I'll sure be rooting for which other Big Ten team makes it.

Definitely not like the NFL. I'd never root for another team in Dallas's division lol.

Every sport has ignorant/nasty fans. Just look in this forum. Very cut throat & bullies hiding behind a keyboard. No need to be nasty to one another. Especially when rooting for the same team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This OSU alum was not impressed last night...by the Buckeyes. PSU owned the red zone and controlled Henderson most of the game. Basically three big plays won it for Ohio State, one of which was a fat guy touchdown.

No playoff talk from me after that performance although we'll still be in the conversation. Lots of work to do in Columbus if we're going to go down that road. Good luck to the Lions the rest of the way. Oh, and go Bucks!

ESisback

Reaction score
This OSU alum was not impressed last night...by the Buckeyes. PSU owned the red zone and controlled Henderson most of the game. Basically three big plays won it for Ohio State, one of which was a fat guy touchdown.

No playoff talk from me after that performance although we'll still be in the conversation. Lots of work to do in Columbus if we're going to go down that road. Good luck to the Lions the rest of the way. Oh, and go Bucks!

PSU had a couple of bad games, mostly due to injuries. They beat Wisconsin in their house. Wisconsin just beat #9 Iowa by 3 touchdowns. PSU also beat Auburn, so they’re no slouches. You guys beat us by 9, so no, I wouldn’t hang my head.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
That was great. I was laughing.

It was a good game. Glad Clifford was healthy after that pathetic fiasco a week ago. I'll be cheering for the Buckeyes being they're the strongest in the Big 10 in the AP top 10.

Personally, I think coach Ryan Day is still riding Meyers coattails. Ohio State isn't as dominant as it was with Meyers & it's ugly head is surfacing more & more.

I'll be happy with a PS bowl game come January. Always fun to watch. Best of luck Jake. Oklahoma's going to win it all IMO. Tired of Alabama!

ESisback

Reaction score
:lmao2:
That was great. I was laughing.

It was a good game. Glad Clifford was healthy after that pathetic fiasco a week ago. I'll be cheering for the Buckeyes being they're the strongest in the Big 10 in the AP top 10.

Personally, I think coach Ryan Day is still riding Meyers coattails. Ohio State isn't as dominant as it was with Meyers & it's ugly head is surfacing more & more.

I'll be happy with a PS bowl game come January. Always fun to watch. Best of luck Jake. Oklahoma's going to win it all IMO. Tired of Alabama!

Or maybe Georgia or Cincy

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Or maybe Georgia or Cincy
My gosh Dotson is so talented. And, fast. He'll have them lining up at the 2022 draft. Penn State's Defense was obviously healthy again.

Unranked Purdue 5-3 knocking off 8-0 Michigan State. Only 2 Big 10 left in AP's top 10. Michigan plays pathetic 2-6 Indiana. Again an unranked team. They should win that one easily tonight.

Ohio State winning against unranked 3-7 Nebraska, barely. That said, neither Ohio State nor Michigan will make it far should they make they playoffs. Easy schedule has both schools looking good thus far.

ESisback

Reaction score
My gosh Dotson is so talented. And, fast. He'll have them lining up at the 2022 draft. Penn State's Defense was obviously healthy again.

Unranked Purdue 5-3 knocking off 8-0 Michigan State. Only 2 Big 10 left in AP's top 10. Michigan plays pathetic 2-6 Indiana. Again an unranked team. They should win that one easily tonight.

Ohio State winning against unranked 3-7 Nebraska, barely. That said, neither Ohio State nor Michigan will make it far should they make they playoffs. Easy schedule has both schools looking good thus far.
Two things: If Clifford hadn’t got hurt against Iowa, we’d have beat them AND Illinois, and the OSU game would have been closer than 9 points. Secondly, our weakness is run blocking. Remember when Noah Cain was tearing it up?

I thought this was a good win against a decent 5-3 team in their house with nothing to lose. Detractors will argue style points, but some of these “darling” schools get cake schedules to prop up their “greatness”. College football is more “any given Saturday” than it used to be. IMHO.