We Are Penn State

ESisback

Reaction score
Pedo u? Is that Mexican or just a dumb name made up by a-hole trolls?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you’re not a Penn State fan, why post here?

If you want a "Penn State fans only" thread perhaps you should post it on a Penn State fan forum?

You opened the door here. Some of us don't think much of Penn State. Deal with it.

ESisback

Reaction score
If you want a "Penn State fans only" thread perhaps you should post it on a Penn State fan forum?

You opened the door here. Some of us don't think much of Penn State. Deal with it.
And Penn State fans don’t think much of your opinion on the matter. So I guess we’re even. I opened the door for Penn State fans, and you won’t see me posting snark in a thread about a topic I don’t like either. Ever see a thread on this forum on a topic not directly related to the Dallas Cowboys? Wow, imagine the novelty!

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Ohio State alum. That doesn't make me a "troll". It just means my team is better than your team. My team plays in the CFP, wins CFP games, and has a CFP title, while Ped State fans worship the corpse of Joe Paterno.

That's your problem, not mine.

ESisback

Reaction score
Ohio State alum. That doesn't make me a "troll". It just means my team is better than your team. My team plays in the CFP, wins CFP games, and has a CFP title, while Ped State fans worship the corpse of Joe Paterno.

That's your problem, not mine.
Troll

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Correction…hateful a-hole who likes Ohio State, a team that never had a coach as great as Joe Paterno.

I'm a graduate of Ohio State - have you ever even been on Penn State's campus?

Joe Paterno was a clown who turned a blind eye to child rape, and you morons still worship him as a god. :muttley:

We beat you last year, beat you this year, and will beat you next year. Enjoy.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm a graduate of Ohio State - have you ever even been on Penn State's campus?

Joe Paterno was a clown who turned a blind eye to child rape, and you morons still worship him as a god. :muttley:

We beat you last year, beat you this year, and will beat you next year. Enjoy.
Just read my last post again.

terra

Reaction score
Correction…hateful a-hole who likes Ohio State, a team that never had a coach as great as Joe Paterno.
For all of Woody Hayes faults he never allowed a pedophile to stick around.

And all Pedophile U fans were quite happy with that.

Says all that was needed to be said about Ped U fans.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Welp Penn Staters it wasn't a good year. As always the season goes too fast. Wasn't too big on Clifford. Looking forward to the new kid in town at Happy Valley in 2022.
"MICAH PARSONS ROOKIE MVP"
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!​

ESisback

Reaction score
So are PSU fans wanting Franklin to leave for USC now?

Some, probably. Every team has fans that wanna fire everyone in tough times. Every team goes through tough times. Joe Paterno had several teams that sucked, and he was one of the greatest coaches of all time!