We can't seriously be starting Brandon Weeden

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Just reviewed the tape of last years game vs Zona, absolutely horrendous. Lets hear the pundits say that we will be fine with this guy at QB, no we wont. We might not win another game wiht him as QB, take this to the bank

Did you happen to look at the receivers, oline, and the rest of the team that didn't show up? Weeden can't do it alone. Funny how he gets judged on one game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am, im not watching until Romo is back. I refuse to support a team with Brandon Weeden at QB

So stay off the forums.
If your intent is not to watch or support the team while he is at QB than stay off the forums as well.

Since you stated you intent, if you come on the forums to whine and complain about it...I will take that as trolling and you will be benched since you refuse to support the team or watch the team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am, im not watching until Romo is back. I refuse to support a team with Brandon Weeden at QB
You REFUSE to support the Dallas Cowboys because Weeden is filling in for Romo????????????????????????

Man. Sometimes I do miss being a moderator here.

spook930

Reaction score
Bro did you just wake up from a nap, He was awful on the browns. IN the pre-season he coulnt even take a shotgun snap vs San diego

What QB has looked good for the Browns? Maybe he'll be better here. Give the guy a break.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The sickest thing you ever witnessed? You must have missed some of the likes of Ryan Leaf, Chad Hutchinson and Testaverde start for us. As well as many others between Aikman and Romo.

There is not even enough quality starters to go around for all 32 teams, much less that many quality backups.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a really good defense now, and it will be better in two weeks. Weeden knows the offense, and I think the goal will be to not make mistakes and let him bus drive us to some relatively low scoring victories. Lots of teams have won like that over the years, and now it is our turn for a couple of months. Shut down the other teams' offense and let them get desperate and make the mistakes while we force turnovers and take the points when we can get them, then try to end up with at least one point more than they do. For example, we scored 20 against Philly, but 10 would have sufficed for a win.

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
You REFUSE to support the Dallas Cowboys because Weeden is filling in for Romo????????????????????????

Man. Sometimes I do miss being a moderator here.

WE SHOULD BE SUPERBOWL FAVORITES, if our ORGANIZATION actually did their job we would have an adequate backup instead we get this, im beyond frustrated

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WE SHOULD BE SUPERBOWL FAVORITES, if our ORGANIZATION actually did their job we would have an adequate backup instead we get this, im beyond frustrated
I'm sorry that real life has thrown yours into a tissy. Grow up and deal with it.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Just reviewed the tape of last years game vs Zona, absolutely horrendous. Lets hear the pundits say that we will be fine with this guy at QB, no we wont. We might not win another game wiht him as QB, take this to the bank

Now be realistic -- he has an arm, his brain is 1-2 years ahead of anyone else we have or can get, and his poor feet will be the OL's problem.

And if you take that to the bank, you won't be able to make a deposit or a withdrawal (bankers are all Patriot fans).