We got away with one today at QB & OC

quickccc

Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
(sigh) .. no surprise with the usual doom and gloom posts, . even in the face of a Win today. :facepalm:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You have no idea how to gauge the position if you think Dak was horrible. The best corner in the league dropped an interception and Dak missed Ferguson….two bad passes all day and he was awful….
There were a couple more not-so-great passes, but definitely a quality performance by him.

rags

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

Haters gonna hate.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Lol. Wow. Can’t wait until you’re benched. Dak had the best start of his career completing 10 for 10 and a TD and this thread is made?

Go back to sleep.

Anthonyscottua7

Reaction score
wait wait wait. Dak throws for 255 2 TD's is 31 for 38 with a 81% Completion rate and he went to slop? You realize the score was 30 to 10 and we won.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

So when are you gonna post a thread about how we are gonna get stomped by the Cardinals?

XXLMike

Reaction score
Lol. Wow. Can’t wait until you’re benched. Dak had the best start of his career completing 10 for 10 and a TD and this thread is made?

Go back to sleep.
Dink and Dak ? 18 dumpoffs is hardly something to get lit about .

He took what they gave us - he hit cee dee really well .

He missed two clear TDs and had some absolutely abysmal drives in the 2nd half .

And gardener dropped a 6 pointer .

Let’s settle a bit