We got away with one today at QB & OC

exciter

Reaction score
Lol
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
Lol…wow!

rambo2

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

Lol. You are full of it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy Roy is Daks cousin, no one say anything about Dak!!!!
These first two games leave me with a lot of doubt that anything has changed from last year. Three and outs will lead to a gassed defense then everyone will be saying the defense let them back in it. Complimentary football matters and we’re sitting here making excuses and calling it conservative. Great win, but if Dak and offense don’t understand complimentary football then we will only go as far as our defenses depth takes us. It’s going to lead to injuries, etc.
Same post different name.

shabazz

Reaction score
If he was awful , I’ll take that kind of performance.

He did not do the one thing the Jets absolutely needed which was to turn the ball over.

no sense risking it when the team is leading and the defense is shutting down the Jets offense.

there will be games for him to take risks but today wasn’t one of them.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone of our QBs could fill the position without any major difference with this Texas-style dink and dunk-scared offense.
And it won't cost us 40 million+
Our team will go as the defense goes............The End.
Ignorance loves company.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dak wasn’t great today, but he wasn’t a problem. The only real issue was the OL which is super beat up.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your friend?

The fact that you defend trolls like that is pretty sad. This is what you are reduced to.
Did you enjoy the win today? Hoping for a few picks?
He can’t get enough likes, when we win

XXLMike

Reaction score
It really is alarming how many people here ;

1. Can’t admit Dak makes most nervous when he throws a 15 plus pass.

2. Can’t realize that you can be ecstatic about a Win but also have concerns .

3. Can’t admit they were po’d when we kept settling for FG’s.

That’s all this thread is about — trust me I’m ecstatic that we won the football game and I are heading to play A R I Z O N A next.

Tommy

Reaction score

Wow! I didn’t realize we barely won this game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

You wouldn't be wrong...

McMicah

Reaction score
I’m often critical of Dak, but he played well today. He started 12 for 12. Ended with a 112 QBR.

Did he make some bad throws? Of course. The double pump throw that Sauce almost pick 6’d was beyond awful, and there are times he takes too long to get the ball to the check down and throws high a lot of times (I thought CeeDee was gonna be carted off after that jump ball).

Ultimately, he did his job. Once they got up by 2 TDs, the offense got conservative. That’s how the game is played.

I think he will probably get booted from top 10 QB status in the next 2 years because QB talent is coming in droves, but he’s still a good QB who can take you all the way with this team. Let’s sit back and enjoy the ride and root for the man!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
So let me guess, after the alcohol wears off, you'll be posting another "I was wrong" thread again like last week? Do you like embarrassing yourself? :facepalm: