We got away with one today at QB & OC

shabazz

Reaction score
It really is alarming how many people here ;

1. Can’t admit Dak makes most nervous when he throws a 15 plus pass.

2. Can’t realize that you can be ecstatic about a Win but also have concerns .

3. Can’t admit they were po’d when we kept settling for FG’s.

That’s all this thread is about — trust me I’m ecstatic that we won the football game and I are heading to play A R I Z O N A next.
The only time I was po’d was when Zack Wilson started playing Lamar Jackson just before the end of the first half

Beaker42

Reaction score
they intentionally slowed the offense down because they weren't going to allow the Jets D to get a turnover and shift momentum
Slowed it down TOO MUCH. If that’s what MM’s gonna do then give us KM back. This game should’ve been over by half but his p***y play calling kept NY in it. MM’s red zone calls were laughable.

JayFord

Reaction score
and you all are actually giving this attention? (and me replying is giving it attention as well oh well)

and taking it serious?

31-38 with 2 touchdowns and yall cant tell that this is trolling? OP is probably laughing that this has gone 9 pages

but this does need to be outright deleted, not moved but deleted

JayFord

Reaction score
going by this thread and applying it to other sports

The Baltimore Orioles (my favorite MLB Team) sucks this year....Adley Rutchman needs to be traded because he makes me nervous at bat

we'll never go to the playoffs....Brandon Hyde makes me nervous

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
No offense, but you have some of the worst insight I’ve ever seen from anyone on this board. Apparently you start threads just to get reactions. Hope you’re enjoying the feedback. :thumbup:

JayFord

Reaction score
No offense, but you have some of the worst insight I’ve ever seen from anyone on this board. Apparently you start threads just to get a reaction.
its all for a reaction just play along

Im worried that Micah Parsons is a bust he hasnt even pressured the qb and he makes me nervous

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No offense, but you have some of the worst insight I’ve ever seen from anyone on this board. Apparently you start threads just to get reactions. Hope you’re enjoying the feedback. :thumbup:
He'll predict Arizona will win and the cowboys will be decimated next week.

StarLord

Reaction score
going by this thread and applying it to other sports

The Baltimore Orioles (my favorite MLB Team) sucks this year....Adley Rutchman needs to be traded because he makes me nervous at bat

we'll never go to the playoffs....Brandon Hyde makes me nervous
Also a Cowboys, Orioles fan. Looking like a good year.. finally.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He'll predict Arizona will win and the cowboys will be decimated next week.
I believe he was the one who predicted the Cowboys would be beat down by the Giants on opening day. Some just like making themselves look foolish.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Many on here were ready to turf MM thinking he has no clue how to call plays. He has played a massive role in Dak's early season presence, and calling plays that can make Dak effective. Sure he had a few bad throws, but did anybody watch wonder boy KM run the Chargers offense? I loveeee Herbert, but he had a few head scratchers as well, this will happen. Dak is getting rid of the ball, using his legs...most all not turning the ball over. With our D playing they way there are, this is what is/was needed

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The pass that was almost int was a typical Kellen Moore route. Just like the pick in Niner land. They need to throw that route out the playbook.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

This. Is. Not. College. Wins are what matters. You'd be stupid to go aggressive on O when you clearly have the win. Wins matter, no one is voting and there is no computer rankings.

Please pay attention. This is not hard.

ologan

Reaction score

conner01

Reaction score

What game did you watch lol

mldardy

Reaction score

You and the 3 people that liked this. :facepalm:

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I’m no Dak stan but what a terrible take, he was fine today. Also 30-10, save the bashing for when he costs us a game or something. Reaching for negative things to say after back to back blowout wins is not a good look.