We got away with one today at QB & OC

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
REALITY just made a post threatening posters NOT to do this and where is he?

He obviously loves it.

For a moment I actually thought he was serious. He was obviously stirring the pot as usual.
I'm sorry that we're allowed to talk about the QB on a football forum.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So you think that maybe the Jets have a great defense and they played it conservatively today to not give the Jets life? Would you prefer them trying to force things and have multiple turnovers? The other team on defense is pretty damn good and Dallas still out 30 up. If your expectations are Dallas scores a TD on every drive they have the ball then you are going to be disappointed every week.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
o7VMUEY.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.

It’s like you haven’t watched Cowboys football and think Stats Prescott is a winning formula…

The Cowboys are micromanaging this thing and it’s good to see.

I love this version of check down Prescott.

Angus12

Reaction score
Why is an obvious troll allowed to post here?

Is traffic that important?

btcutter

Reaction score
they intentionally slowed the offense down because they weren't going to allow the Jets D to get a turnover and shift momentum
That's smart football. Only chance Jets had to beat us was off turnovers.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Cowboy Roy is Daks cousin, no one say anything about Dak!!!!
These first two games leave me with a lot of doubt that anything has changed from last year. Three and outs will lead to a gassed defense then everyone will be saying the defense let them back in it. Complimentary football matters and we’re sitting here making excuses and calling it conservative. Great win, but if Dak and offense don’t understand complimentary football then we will only go as far as our defenses depth takes us. It’s going to lead to injuries, etc.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Criticizing the QB is Fair, when your team loses and the quarterback played a part in it. It doesn't looks as smart when you criticize the QB in a dominating win, and for the most part -- minus a few plays -- the QB had a great game,

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
All the penalties were legit. Outside of one horrible decision, Dak played a smart efficient game. We're 2-0 outscoring opponents 70-10. You have to remember, it's HARD to win in the NFL. We're playing COMPLIMENTARY football. Get that through your head. No need to get exotic and take unnecessary chances today with a nice lead. If you want to gripe about redzone execution off a 20 point win so be it but that's a damn good team we just beat by 20. Look around the NFL and understand the parity accross the league.

elcowboi

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

2-15 coming up. I'm glad you know what you're talking about. If we ever win another game this year, it'll be by luck and nothing more...

Silverz1972

Reaction score

Ummmmmm. We have seen dak give away games for by throwing pick 6s when we were uo big. No need for that when you have the game put away.