We Had the Worst Defense in the NFL Last Year and we haven't improved it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would think Maranelli as DC would improve it highly. But you can't improve a defensive line in one off-season. Its just not gonna happen. This defense was only going to get better if guys played to their potential(Bruce Carter, Claiborne) or if guys started to progress and stay healthy(Tyrone Crawford). They're not big names. But before they look to improve anything they need to see what they have and see who they need to move on from.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
You can certainly improve a defensive line in one offseason. You may not fix it completely, but you can improve it.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This defense is scary bad, I cant believe they didnt bring in a veteran safety to compete. Watching Heath out their Thursday night made me sick to my stomach. The guy has no business being on the roster, and they are probably one injury away from him starting again.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This defense is scary bad, I cant believe they didnt bring in a veteran safety to compete. Watching Heath out their Thursday night made me sick to my stomach. The guy has no business being on the roster, and they are probably one injury away from him starting again.

I'll wait until I see the missing starters on defense but I doubt it's going to make much difference. This defense is just bad. It's going to be up to the offense to carry this team. You just can't win championships this way.